C113

Mass-produced micro-farm naturally have their flaws. The biggest problem is that they cannot achieve automatic regulation like Shu Shuishui’s production. The service life is also affected, and the production cycle is slightly longer, with a relatively limited variety of crops planted, and so on. But even so, it can be considered the existence of a cheat device. Having a micro-farm is equivalent to having a lifeline during the resource-scarce winter.

This transaction includes not only a large number of micro-farms but also purification formations, although the purification formations are not mass-produced, so the trade volume is relatively small. Besides this, there is also a portion of immediate supplies, primarily food, that can be eaten as soon as it is brought back. Fei Luo Base is not having an optimistic winter.

When lunch was served, Fei Luo’s expression finally showed a slight change. Probably since he entered Cang Zhan Star, he hadn’t had such a sumptuous lunch again. A combination of meat and vegetables, and the presentation was quite nice. Someone had meticulously studied culinary skills. So, have the people in this valley already begun to enjoy life on Cang Zhan Star? While others are still struggling with basic needs. Fei Luo suddenly inexplicably sighed with relief, at least this indicates that Xie Feng is living better here, which is a kind of comfort, even though he feels it’s unnecessary.

Food always brings people simple yet fulfilling happiness. There weren’t many people at the table, apart from the four from Fei Luo Base, there were only Nan Ge and Nan Fang.

“Mr. Gu Langu…will he not eat lunch?” When everyone started eating, Shi An’an curiously asked.

Nan Ge smiled. “People in love have filled the valley with dog food, who needs to eat?”

Both Shi An’an and Fei Luo were momentarily stunned, evidently finding it hard to imagine that Gu Langu was actually in a relationship, and it seemed to be going well, even Nan Ge was teasing him. This felt quite surreal, wasn’t it said that Gu Langu had no emotions?

“Mr. Gu Langu? Is he with the people in the valley? It’s a bit hard to imagine.” Shi An’an pursed his lips. After all, since entering this world, he had been unable to make progress in his pursuit of Fei Luo. His chosen first target was stuck and couldn’t be unbound. However, this didn’t stop Shi An’an from being proactive in searching for high-quality targets. Naturally, Gu Langu was also on his list, but he hadn’t expected someone else to get him first. Shi An’an felt that since entering Cang Zhan Star, he had really been struggling.

“Yes.” Nodding in acknowledgment without offering too much explanation, Nan Ge’s gaze was deep, seeming to hold a hint of a smile.

Nan Fang simply kept his head down, focused on eating. It might be due to Xie Feng, but Nan Fang had an instinctual dislike for Fei Luo and Shi An’an. Fei Luo was tolerable, not very talkative, and didn’t show any obvious emotional changes. However, this Shi An’an gave Nan Fang a strange feeling, as if he didn’t quite fit in, an indescribable sense of unease.

“Where’s Xie Feng? Is he doing well in your base? I heard he’s a captain now. Why isn’t he coming to eat with us?” Shi An’an continued to inquire.

Nan Ge gracefully set down the lifted chopsticks. “Xiao Feng probably went to freeload a meal. The food today might not quite suit his taste.”

Shi An’an’s face slightly stiffened. What did it mean that the food didn’t suit his taste? Who on Cang Zhan Star would dare to say they didn’t have an appetite for the dishes on this table? So, it wasn’t the food lacking appetite; it was the people eating together.

“Mr. Shi, do you have any more questions?” Nan Ge smiled flawlessly.

Shi An’an shook his head, his smile somewhat forced. “No, thank you.”