C14

Gu Langu sometimes feels fortunate that he doesn’t have emotions, so he won’t experience sadness. But now, Gu Langu suddenly wishes to have a little, just a little, bit of real emotions to share with his pet, to experience true feelings.

After informing Yu Jin that there hasn’t been any news of electromagnetic storms invading for nearly half a year, their conversation came to an end. They are now waiting for Brother Nan’s return to determine the authenticity of the cold wave.

Migration is, after all, a major operation that involves many aspects, such as selecting the migration destination, ensuring the necessary supplies during the migration, and preparing for potential battles during the process.

Yes, battles. On the precious and scarce Cang Zhan Star, the biggest prerequisite for survival is a stable and habitable environment. Due to the misuse of genetic weapons, all the original inhabitants of Cang Zhan Star perished, and with the extinction of higher intelligent life, Cang Zhan Star plunged into chaos.

undefinedDuring that era of war, the survival or extinction of a medium-level technological development planet like the Cang Zhan Star was insignificant compared to the entire Cang Star System. So when the Cang Star System remembered Cang Zhan Star again, it had already become a purgatory.

Without humans to maintain daily operations and accompanied by frequent geological and natural disasters, nuclear pollution, genetic contamination, and technological regression spread uncontrollably.

After a hundred years, the environment of Cang Zhan Star finally achieved a certain degree of stability, but it was still far from comfortable. Coincidentally, as the interstellar war came to an end and the invasion from the Xian Ge Star System ceased, the Cang Star System finally had the capacity to clear various forces, entering a period of internal strife.

In the end, it’s a matter of survival of the fittest. However, the turmoil gave birth to countless different voices and powers. It was impossible to completely eliminate them all, so those doomsday planets that could survive and had no high mining value became the best destination for prisoners of war. This roughly sums up the development trajectory of Cang Zhan Star.

Over the past century, most of the original inhabitants of Cang Zhan Star have perished, and the surviving flora and fauna have undergone certain mutations. Fortunately, the genetic and nuclear contamination has faded over time.

However, the natural environment of Cang Zhan Star hasn’t recovered with time. The recovery of the natural environment is an extremely lengthy process. In reality, land covers half of the planet’s surface, but only a small portion is truly suitable for human habitation. With significant temperature fluctuations, if one wants to live comfortably, one must undergo migration. And each migration means a fierce battle, as only the victors have the capital to survive in a safe environment.

Unfortunately, Shu Shuishui, who wanted to learn more about the current situation of Cang Zhan Star, fell asleep unknowingly, unable to resist Gu Langu’s handsomeness.

Gu Langu considered waking Shu Shuishui up to eat several times, but Shu Shuishui only turned over and continued sleeping, reluctant to wake up. Seeing this, Gu Langu gave up on the idea and instead focused on thinking about where the little dormouse would sleep at night.

In the afternoon, around three o’clock, Gu Langu began wandering in the base’s warehouse, trying to find a comfortable bed suitable for Shu Shuishui. But obviously, there was no bed specifically designed for Shu Shuishui’s size. After all, who would collect such a small bed? Isn’t it just a toy?

Unable to find a bed, Gu Langu wasn’t discouraged. As someone who was skilled at making detectors, he immediately gathered wood, fabric, and cotton to personally create a comfortable bedding for Shu Shuishui.