C52

Indeed, in that small pasture, the six grasshoppers appeared very leisurely. There were artificial rocks, green grass, and even glistening dewdrops on top, creating a comfortable environment with no signs of struggling or escaping.

The group fell silent, unsure how to express their mixed emotions.

Although their feelings were like riding a roller coaster, overall, they were pleasantly surprised. While the hope for a real pasture might have been lost, these three large flowerpots were still captivating.

“Shui Shui, why can the plants in these flowerpots grow? Is this wheat? How can they withstand the cold? And why do they grow so fast? Don’t they need pollination or watering?” Calmly, even Nan Ge couldn’t wait and asked a series of questions.

Shu Shuishui was stared at by three pairs of eager and shining eyes and suddenly felt the weight of responsibility on his shoulders. So, he climbed onto one of the large flowerpots, stood on the edge, and extended his little paws, pointing at the positions where the spirit stones were placed. “These are spirit stones, special products from my homeland… Recently, I found out that they can be made by purifying energy stones. These spirit stones can form an array. The array I set up can simulate different ecological environments and automatically make subtle adjustments for different plants. For example, the intervals and intensity of the wind in the array, the moisture content of the soil, and most importantly, it can accelerate plant growth.”

Most of these formations were modified by Shu Shuishui himself and have undergone countless experiments and improvements, almost perfectly solving various problems in plant growth, and even preventing and controlling pests.

After explaining seriously, Shu Shuishui suddenly turned around. “By the way, since you all came here, I have a gift to give you. Here, take them. Four for each person.” As he said this, Shu Shuishui handed out the chives, giving each person four of them. He then held his eight chives and hopped off the car with a “pat.” He even tried to hold the chives higher to prevent them from dragging on the ground.

“What is this grass?” Yu Jin smelled the chives and felt the taste was strange.

Shu Shuishui’s little ears twitched. It turned out that chives were not food from this world. “These are chives, and you can eat them raw or cooked. They are a kind of vegetable.”

As soon as he heard this, Yu Jin’s eyes lit up. He immediately stuffed the chives into his mouth but then his expression became somewhat awkward. Well, it’s hard to describe… It’s not that it’s hard to swallow, but the taste is indeed not very pleasant.

Shu Shuishui followed up with an explanation, “Of course, usually, they are not eaten raw.”

Yu Jin: “……”

Near the convoy, campfires were gradually being lit as people prepared for lunch.

Shu Shuishui had already used his sharp claws to chop the chives and was currently kneading dough, the warm brown paws together with the white dough made Xie Feng stare in amazement.

The following process was even more complicated. It was the first time everyone had witnessed such a complex cooking process, and it was being performed by a mouse.

So when a golden and luscious pastry came out of the improvised frying pan made from a can lid, even though it looked delicious, no one dared to speak up and ask for a taste. After a busy and eventful noon, Shu Shuishui finally fulfilled his wish and got to eat the chive pie.

As Shuishui held the pastry and was about to take a bite, his little ears couldn’t help but tremble uncontrollably. However, in the end, he stopped and took out a knife to cut the pie into six pieces.