C16

Gu Langu readily accepted the goodness and caught Shu Shuishui’s head as he approached.

In the view of Yu Jin and Nan Ge, only Shu Shuishui’s half body was left. The remaining half of Shu Shuishui’s body waved his hand and said, “Continue talking, I can hear you.”

Yu Jin paused for a moment.

Looking at Shu Shuishui’s chubby little butt, Yu Jin had the urge to poke it, but considering that he might be beaten to death by Gu Langu, he wisely gave up on this action.

undefined“Usually, winter lasts for six months, with three months each for the cold wave season and the freezing season. Of course, it’s not so precise, and the specific situation varies each year. To cope with such extreme weather, the people of Cang Zhan Star prepare before the arrival of the cold wave season because once winter arrives, people basically cut off the possibility of going out. Therefore, it is necessary to find a shelter to avoid snowstorms in advance. Secondly, there is food and water. And of course, the most important things are warming devices and energy stones.”

Shu Shuishui, with his head stuck in Gu Langu’s hand, raised his paw again. “There’s another question. What are energy stones?”

Shu Shuishui found it easy to understand Yu Jin’s description of wintering, as it was similar to hibernation. However, the environment was harsher, and resources were scarcer, so the difficulty of wintering increased greatly. One wrong move, and they could freeze or starve to death.

“Energy stones, also known as power stones, are a type of mineral that contains energy. Well, it’s like this.” Yu Jin took out an energy stone and placed it on the table. The crisp sound of the stone colliding with the tabletop caught Shu Shuishui’s attention, and his little head immediately shrank out of Gu Langu’s palm, leaving Gu Langu’s hand empty.

Shu Shuishui turned his head and saw a stone on the table. It was a black glass-like stone with a dark glow emanating from it. When it was placed on the table, there were ripples like ink spreading out from the slight impact, but the ripples disappeared after a moment.

Shu Shuishui was surprised. It could sense the spiritual energy fluctuations around the stone, but the spiritual energy seemed more complex and impure, not directly absorbable. However, Shu Shuishui thought of using an array to purify the energy stone, leaving only the spiritual energy it needed to absorb.

Pitter-patter, Shu Shuishui ran over to the energy stone with light steps, his eyes filled with curiosity.

The energy stone that Yu Jin took out was about the size of a palm and had an irregular shape. Shu Shuishui stood next to the energy stone, almost the same height as it, and leaned forward to examine it, turning into an inverted L-shape.

Extending his little paw, Shu Shuishui gently tapped the surface of the energy stone, and the stone immediately lit up with concentric circles of glowing ripples, just like when you tap the surface of the water.

Shu Shuishui’s little ears twitched, and then he tapped it again with his paw.

The energy waves on the stone continued to ripple and intersect, blending together and spreading further. The entire energy stone resembled a beautiful fluorescent sea, creating a mesmerizing scene.

Shu Shuishui’s ears twitched again, indicating that he was in a state of excitement or great interest.

“This is the ripple reaction that only the top-grade energy stones have. The simple touch causes the energy to overflow from the stone, spreading into the air and forming aurora-like halos. The energy released from this diffusion is less than one in a hundred billionths of the energy contained within the energy stone itself. You can imagine how abundant the energy contained in this entire energy stone is.” Yu Jin tried to explain the energy stone in a simple and understandable way. “Do you understand the concept of one in a hundred billionths?”