C43

Although Gu Langu didn’t want the little mouse to be too tired, as it dangled its four paws and pondered over what delicious breakfast to have with its sharp claws, he really didn’t want to disappoint the little mouse. Reluctantly, Gu Langu had to walk towards the kitchen.

Even in the state of being carried, Shu Shuishui felt very reassured. He didn’t have to worry about falling because he was busy using his claws to calculate something while dangling his four paws. “Sweet potatoes are a must, one for each of us, making it five. And there’s meat too. Do we have to catch five grasshoppers? Actually, a light breakfast would be fine even without meat. Fruits like cherries, five of them, for decoration. Watermelon, toothpicks, apples, and bananas are always available. Then there’s pasta, but forget it, we don’t have much flour. It’s not enough for five people; let’s keep some to make a small dish for Gu Gu…”

Hearing this, Gu Langu curved its lips slightly, and his steps toward the kitchen became much lighter.

In the living room, after watching Gu Langu carry Shu Shuishui away, Nan Fang asked with uncertainty, “Did that mouse just say it’s going to make breakfast for us? Bro, I think you’re more likely to be poisoned.” Naturally, Nan Fang had no hope for a mouse’s cooking skills. Who knew if the little mouse would accidentally fall into the pot while cooking? Nan Fang wanted to eat meat, but definitely not mouse meat.

undefinedNan Ge didn’t respond because he, too, couldn’t be sure about what Shu Shuishui had just said. Breakfast made by Shu Shuishui? Honestly, he didn’t dare to imagine. He shared the same concern as Nan Fang: Would Shu Shuishui, with its tiny size, really not fall into the pot?

Only Yu Jin’s eyes sparkled. “If you two don’t want to eat, you can leave it to me. I think I can eat three portions of grasshoppers.”

“What did you say?!” Nan Fang was astonished. “Grasshoppers? The ones I’m thinking of?”

“Yeah, the ones you’re thinking of. I can eat them for you.” Yu Jin’s eyes glinted with mischief. After all, when he first saw Gu Langu eating grasshoppers, Yu Jin had considered ridiculing him, but after Shu Shuishui roasted the grasshoppers, it turned into a mouthwatering sight.

“It’s terrifying! I forgot about it. Mice eat insects! Bro, let’s go now; otherwise, when the mouse comes out with Gu Langu and found that we didn’t eat them, it won’t let us off!” Imagine a scene where several people sat around the table, each with a plate filled with grasshoppers. Nan Fang couldn’t help but shudder.

In contrast, Nan Ge remained calm. “Shuishui’s sincere intentions, how can we run away midway? Let’s wait honestly.”

Nan Fang sat down on a stool in disappointment, feeling that the mouse was Nan Ge’s real younger brother and not him.

The plan of scaring off the two in secret failed, and Yu Jin felt deeply disappointed. Nevertheless, he insincerely consoled them, “Don’t worry too much. Shu Shuishui treasures his eight grasshopper babies; he shouldn’t use them for roasting. After all, those are the grasshoppers that exchanged for two simulators!”

“What!” Even though they felt a bit reassured at first, Nan Fang was taken aback again when he heard the rest. “Two simulators exchanged for the eight grasshoppers? Are you crazy?”

Nan Ge’s gaze shifted uncontrollably, and even he, composed as he was, became somewhat uneasy.

Seeing their reactions, Yu Jin revealed a smug expression. “No, no. It was four grasshoppers exchanged for two simulators. The other four were ones I caught to compensate Shu Shuishui.” He enjoyed the feeling of seeing them shocked and surprised. “See? Now it’s your turn to be startled.”