C57

Unlike Xie Feng who was about to laugh to the ground, Gu Langu quickly adjusted his mindset from the initial awkwardness. Even after setting up camp at night, he spontaneously wandered in front of others. At this moment, Gu Langu also felt the same sentiment as Shu Shuishui, unfortunately, it was transparent and others couldn’t see it if they didn’t pay attention.

But soon, Gu Langu thought of a remedy and put on the green gloves Shu Shuishui made.

The weather was pretty good tonight. Although the fine snowflakes in the sky had never stopped, fortunately, there was no wind. So the base became unusually lively. Especially in the Gu Langu Base, those who successfully exchanged for the micro-farms during the day were excitedly sharing their planting experiences with the people around them.

For those who exchanged earlier, except for Yu Jin, the other two also enjoyed tender, green sweet potato leaves for the second night in a row.

Even if they weren’t eating roasted sweet potatoes, it made others envy them, because everyone understood that if they were willing to pluck the sweet potato leaves, it meant the sweet potatoes were almost mature. Most likely, after tonight, they could be harvested tomorrow.

Nan Ge had already announced the news that Shu Shuishui needed to process energy stones, so the second batch of micro-farms would be delayed by two days. Although many people were eager to have their own micro-farms, when they looked at the mouse working hard to build snowmen, they involuntarily showed a tolerant smile.

Such a small creature, producing so many micro-farms, must have been exhausted long ago. It’s good to take a break.

Facing Shu Shuishui, the people of Gu Langu Base exhibited a level of tolerance and patience they had never shown before, even surprising themselves at times.

While others were setting up tents and making fires, Shu Shuishui and Gu Langu Bone built two snowmen not far from the tents. Shu Shuishui used his sharp claws to insert seeds into them and then patted the snowmen, saying, “Gu Gu, how about we build snowmen along the way whenever we have time?”

Naturally, Gu Langu Bone agreed without hesitation.

After building the snowmen, almost everyone gathered in groups of two or three near the bonfire, preparing dinner. It was a rare moment of relaxation after a day of bustling around.

Compared to the previous two days, the people from Fei Luo Base and Hu Sichen Base were even more enthusiastic, trying various ways to extract the information they wanted from the people of Gu Langu Base.

The people of Gu Langu Base knew that as long as they were planting, they couldn’t keep the information hidden, but they were still happy to delay a bit, giving vague answers. After all, their own base hadn’t fully supplied them yet.

That night, Shu Shuishui roasted potatoes. It was also one of his staple foods, similar to sweet potatoes, but with a completely different taste.

Gathered around the campfire, everyone’s gaze was inevitably drawn to the shiny green gloves on Gu Langu’s hands. Wearing down gloves was something to envy, even if the gloves were green. What made people even more jealous was that these gloves were personally made by Shu Shuishui! Just imagining how warm they must be with Shu Shuishui’s furry hands was enough to arouse envy.

Gu Langu’s hatred points were maxed out just by wearing a pair of green down gloves. He took them off contentedly, revealing his shiny nails.

Beside him, Xie Feng reflexively shivered, and the corners of his mouth twitched.

Because he had been observing Gu Langu’s hands all along, unsurprisingly, everyone noticed the subtle change in Gu Langu’s nails.

“Boss, why are your nails so shiny?” Yu Jin, who had a single-minded focus, didn’t bother to think too much and asked whatever came to his mind.