C39

“I have no pressure, four simulators, perfectly completing the mission,” Liu Du said as he took out four Rubik’s Cubes emitting a sci-fi blue color and handed them one by one to Liu Po. “This one was picked up from the nearest prediction point to Zone B, and this one was picked up from the farthest point, the one that activates the energy shield. As for these two…”

At this point, a warm and proud smile involuntarily appeared on Liu Du’s face. “These two were obtained by exchanging four grasshoppers.”

Liu Po’s gaze toward his younger brother became even more puzzled, and his uncertain eyes turned to the other members of the team. However, everyone unanimously nodded, indicating that Liu Du was telling the truth. “Grasshoppers? Exchanged? Four golden grasshoppers?”

“Golden grasshoppers? That’s a great idea. I’ll prepare them and give them as a gift to Shui Shui when I see him next time! Brother, you’re really smart. Shui Shui will definitely like you,” Liu Du’s eyes lit up, thinking that the idea of golden grasshoppers was really good.

undefinedWhat a mess! Liu Po was completely bewildered, but before he could ask, Liu Du continued. “Brother, are four simulators enough? Shui Shui said we can go to trade. It won’t be long before Shui Shui migrates near our Zone B. By then, we can exchange for simulators, and the price can be negotiated. Shui Shui is super cute, completely different from you cunning old foxes.”

Liu Po “…”

He never expected that it would be just about finding a simulator, and Liu Du seemed as if his head had been hit and damaged. However, Liu Po also grasped a few keywords from his words and quickly came to several conclusions. First, someone had somehow bribed his foolish younger brother. Second, that person would migrate near Zone B in a short time. Third, that person had simulators in their possession, and there should be a considerable quantity; otherwise, they wouldn’t offer them for exchange. Finally, in his brother’s eyes, he was a cunning old fox.

Liu Du didn’t suffer much at the hands of Gu Langu, just took a punch, but he was almost beaten half to death by his own older brother. Finally, he woke up from his dream of raising Shu Shuishui and honestly confessed his experiences during these days.

After listening to Liu Du’s account, Liu Po also felt that this experience was somewhat convoluted, especially the simulators obtained by exchanging four grasshoppers, which completely caught Liu Po off guard. No wonder his silly younger brother had such a devoted look.

Although Liu Du had taken a beating, he persistently tried to brainwash his older brother, talking about how cute, kind, and innocent Shu Shuishui was…

In short, within just one day, Liu Po’s ears were rubbed raw by these compliments. Liu Po casually dealt with Liu Du, but his thoughts were not as naive as Liu Du’s. Onlookers often see more clearly than those involved, and it’s hard to say who gained or lost in the exchange of these two simulators obtained through grasshoppers.

If it were any other team, Liu Po would undoubtedly believe that the cunning talking field mouse named Shu Shuishui was using psychological tactics, and quite successfully at that. Their team’s migration to the vicinity of Zone B and gaining Liu Du’s favor was far more valuable than acquiring some supplies. Moreover, they had agreed upon future transactions, and judging by Liu Du’s current state, he would definitely not hesitate to give away fewer supplies in exchange. This mouse is not ordinary, could it be a robot made by Gu Langu? But would a robot eat grasshoppers? And since it’s Gu Langu’s team, it’s hard to say.

Liu Po’s brain was spinning rapidly while Liu Du continued his relentless brainwashing beside him, fearing that his older brother wouldn’t accept Shu Shuishui. What if they were rejected when Shu Shuishui arrived near Zone B? What would they do then?