C13

Wrapped in a bath towel, Shu Shuishui walked to Gu Langu’s side, staring at Gu Langu’s hand with an expression that seemed to say, ‘Come on, stretch out your hand.’

As Gu Langu complied with Shu Shuishui’s wish, placing his palm flat on the table, Shu Shuishui was satisfied. After taking a hot bath, it was a blissful moment for Shu Shuishui to wait for his fur to dry on such a beautiful hand.

In the gaze of Yu Jin, who had already lost the ability to react, Shu Shuishui first stepped on a corner of the towel to dry his paws, then stepped onto Gu Langu’s palm. After rubbing and drying off all the water droplets while wrapped in the towel, Shu Shuishui sat on Gu Langu’s hand and quietly waited for the moisture on his body to evaporate.

undefined“You can continue your conversation, don’t mind me.” After sitting obediently for a while and seeing that the two of them were still silent, Shu Shuishui grinned with his characteristic cuteness, urging them. After all, he wanted to learn more about what a cold wave was.

Yu Jin “…”. This might be a bit difficult. He couldn’t ignore the lump of unknown creature on Gu Langu’s hand.

Indeed, Yu Jin couldn’t be sure what Shu Shuishui was anymore. He had never seen a talking mouse before, let alone one that was logical, understanding, polite, had a name, and could introduce itself.

Shu Shuishui, who crouched obediently, waiting for the conversation to continue: (^-^)

One minute later, Shu Shuishui: (^-^)

Two minutes later, Shu Shuishui: (^-^)

Three minutes later, Shu Shuishui stretched out its paw from the towel and rubbed its slightly sore cheeks. “Did you forget where you left off? Let me give you a starting point. Can you trace the source of the cold wave news? Can you confirm the authenticity of the information? Ready, set, go!”

Yu Jin “…”

Gu Langu’s eyelids also twitched, and he instinctively enclosed the little dormouse with both hands, afraid that after the starting point, the dormouse would suddenly become interested and start singing that seaweed song. At this moment, Gu Langu had no idea that this was a dormouse that loved seaweed dancing.

Shu Shuishui was caught off guard and was now trapped in Gu Langu’s hand. Its two little ears immediately trembled uncontrollably. These were a pair of hands so beautiful and perfect that Shu Shuishui’s attention was instantly diverted.

Gu Langu’s hand was wide and slender, giving an inexplicable sense of security. Sitting in his hand, Shu Shuishui couldn’t even see the outside world; the entire dormouse was enveloped in his palm. Gu Langu’s palm was warm, but Shu Shuishui didn’t know that to conserve energy, Gu Langu always kept his body temperature low, maintaining a low-energy state rather than a normal body temperature.

With its little head facing Gu Langu’s ring finger to see outside, Shu Shuishui used its paws to cling to the gap between Gu Langu’s ring finger and middle finger, trying to create a small opening to look outside.

However, Gu Langu didn’t grant Shu Shuishui’s wish; his palm remained motionless. Shu Shuishui wasn’t discouraged and just reached out its paws to touch Gu Langu’s hand, then revealed a “( ̄ˇ ̄)” expression.

Gu Langu’s hand didn’t have any roughness, which intrigued Shu Shuishui. Unable to resist, it kept touching and exploring.

Gu Langu couldn’t withstand Shu Shuishui’s harassment any longer. He slightly opened his fingers, revealing a gap between them for Shu Shuishui to see outside, but he didn’t release his grip.