C25

The little dormouse used the rounded end of a pen to poke a small dent in his chubby cheek. Ultimately, he made a firm decision to temporarily abandon writing the hibernation plan and focus all his energy on transforming the energy stone.

Without a stable hibernation environment, the hibernation plan would be inaccurate. It was not just for the humanoid pet but also for himself. Shu Shuishui needed to quickly gather seventy-two top-grade spiritual stones. As for the high-grade spiritual stones, considering the large quantity required, Shu Shuishui didn’t feel very motivated to collect them. However, if the energy stone couldn’t reach the level of a top-grade spiritual stone after the transformation, Shu Shuishui would have to strive for seven thousand two hundred high-grade spiritual stones.

After finishing the plan, Shu Shuishui felt much more relaxed. It was still early, so he decided not to leave the room. He held the energy stone and started experimenting one by one. Starting with the simplest method, Shu Shuishui attempted to directly extract the energy from the energy stone using his own spiritual power.

However, he quickly realized that this method was not feasible. The energy within the stone was highly concentrated and well fused. Simply relying on his own power was unable to extract the energy or disrupt the internal energy. No wonder it was called a tooth-breaking energy stone—it had not only high hardness but also extremely stable internal energy, which allowed it to solidify into a solid state.

undefinedShu Shuishui put down the energy stone and picked up a slender pen. He carefully crossed out the first plan in his notebook and continued with the next one, attempting to induce energy variations in the energy stone using top-grade spiritual stones as a medium.

In the end, this method also failed. However, Shu Shuishui didn’t feel discouraged. He crossed out the second option in the notebook and moved on to the next one.

Shu Shuishui tried all the fast methods but didn’t succeed. However, this result was within his expectations. Energy stones that could be widely found in the galaxy and solidify into a solid state were bound to be extremely stable. Among the non-spiritual stones it had encountered, the hardest one was a diamond, commonly known as “Zuan Shi.”

However, Shu Shuishui didn’t find this thing useful. It couldn’t be used for sleeping or eating, only for grinding teeth without worrying about wearing them down. Later, after starting cultivation and having a treasure-seeking mouse by his side, Shu Shuishui repeatedly realized that there were many spiritual stones and minerals harder than diamonds.

Shu Shuishui thought that if the energy stone couldn’t be purified for use, he would have to try smelting it through the method of refining tools. Then, he would need to purify it. However, this made the process much more complicated. First, he would need a refining furnace, which he had a small one in his spiritual storage space that he had previously used to cook beans. He would also require spiritual fire seeds. Furthermore, Shu Shuishui would need to master refining skills proficiently.

Looking at his tiny paws, Shu Shuishui felt that refining tools and alchemy, such high-difficulty activities, should be attempted after it underwent transformation. The success rate would be much higher.

Shaking his little head vigorously, Shu Shuishui brought his wandering thoughts back. He continued with the transformation plan by using arrays to assist in purifying the energy stone. This method was more complex and time-consuming compared to others. To find the most effective array quickly, Shu Shuishui decided to crush the energy stone into uniform small pieces and try different arrays one by one.

Hesitating while holding the energy stone, Shu Shuishui thought it would be better to find Gu Langu. After all, Gu Langu had been eating energy stones as food and might know a method to crush them.