C84

Even though they were together in the replica, Shu Shuishui inexplicably felt as though they had reunited after millions of years of separation. This might have been an effect brought about by the chaotic distortion of time and space within the replica.

People bustled to and fro in the central square, and more and more curious gazes gathered. Shu Shuishui and their companions didn’t feel comfortable staying any longer, so they set off to leave.

After a year, this dungeon designed by Li Meng was finally cleared. The higher the difficulty of a dungeon, the better the rewards. Many people were already speculating about the rewards, their eyes intently fixed on those who had been expelled from the dungeon. Among them, there must be those who had successfully cleared it.

However, this time the situation is quite special. The number of individuals being ejected from the instance is surprisingly high, almost equal to the number of participants entering. In other words, the mortality rate for this instance is almost zero. This data doesn’t match the fact that no one cleared the instance for a whole year.

Some people have already approached, shamelessly inquiring about the news. Some are waiting for friends or family, while others approach with relieved smiles. Whether they are successful or not, the best gift is leaving alive.

Just like how some, including Shu Shuishui and his group, silently left the central square, there are those who stay to sell their acquired items, and there are even people selling information about the dungeon’s clearance. Wherever there are people, there are transactions.

“It’s not convenient to talk here. Come to my login space,” Nan Ge said in a low voice as they walked.

Everyone nodded and then accepted Nan Ge’s invitation. In an instant, their figures vanished from the bustling and wide streets. Those around them seemed used to this sight, except for a few who discreetly followed behind Nan Ge and the others, revealing a sense of regret.

“Those few have logged out of the space. I didn’t notice anything unusual.”

“The log-out location is in the north section of Crossroad Street. From clearing the instance to logging out of the game, no one has taken out any items. We can’t determine if they received any rewards.”

“Yes, I will continue to monitor.”

“…”

Several reports like this came in. In a short period, some people recognized Gu Langu, after all, he was once a prominent figure, and the simulator didn’t have any face-editing features. Gu Langu also didn’t bother to hide. It wasn’t surprising that some recognized him, but the attention couldn’t be avoided, especially given the remarkably low death rate of this dungeon.

The internal space of the simulator operated with its own system and influences. The strength of Zone B wasn’t significant on Cang Zhan Star, let alone in a simulation space composed of ten desolate stars. Gu Langu and the others were entering the simulation space for the first time, wanting a share of the pie, which would naturally impact the existing powers.

The major forces keeping an eye on Gu Langu hadn’t gained more clues and could only give up for now, continuing to monitor the situation. However, the simulator was already a scarce resource and couldn’t be squandered like this. It was a difficult situation. Especially since their dispatched clearance personnel hadn’t obtained any clearance materials, they began to suspect if Gu Langu was the actual successful clearer.

In addition to this, there was another group of people keeping an eye on Gu Langu. They were assassins sent by various extraterrestrial powers. They hadn’t found an opportunity in the real world, but unexpectedly encountered Gu Langu in the simulation space.