C123

As B Zone joined the Shui Jing Gong, Gray Rats Company also gained immense popularity, spreading like wildfire throughout the entire fleet, even more so than B Zone itself. After all, even before the merger of the two major bases, it had already garnered the attention of countless individuals. While everyone was surprised, they could still accept it. So when a group of mutant rats that was even more unconventional appeared, it instantly captured everyone’s attention.

As the two major bases were undergoing adjustments, many people were observing from a distance through telescopes. Therefore, those mutant rats waving small flags naturally entered the sight of onlookers.

Speaking of spending such a long time together in the same profession, they hadn’t really noticed that there were so many large mutant rats in the Shui Jing Gong fleet. Moreover, it’s likely that only a small fraction of them came out to greet with small flags. It’s hard to imagine just how many rats might be hidden within the Shui Jing Gong fleet!

“Oh my goodness! Are the people of the Shui Jing Gong that mentally strong?”

“I’m curious. With so many rats, won’t they spread diseases? And how do they manage to feed so many rats?”

“They’re even waving small flags! Are these all stuffed animals? They don’t look like mutant rats at all.”

“Aren’t the people from the Shui Jing Gong afraid that the mutant rats might suddenly go berserk? Group mutants can be terrifying; once they go mad, the entire group might be like locusts, devouring everything in their path!”

“Did you see that? There’s even someone crying because they had to change dorms and they even hug a rat. I’m speechless. Are they really that attached? Have they turned mutant rats into pets? They seem quite popular!”

Regarding this group of mutant rats, outsiders generally share a unanimous attitude of strong rejection and wariness. The fear of mutant creatures going berserk is one aspect, but another reason is that rats themselves aren’t very popular on the Cang Zhan Star, both in appearance and nature, they aren’t endearing.

Although the mutant rats from the Shui Jing Gong appear slightly cuter and more well-behaved, their mutant identity cannot be denied. Even if they wave small flags and seem to have established some sort of household services company, hardly anyone has any real expectations for them.

Even though people aren’t optimistic about Gray Rat Company, discussions about them never cease. As for why the Shui Jing Gong residents seem to like mutant rats so much, outsiders can only express their confusion.

The rats of Gray Rat Company clearly aren’t in a hurry to gain recognition from strangers. While strangers often mean potential customers, the rats are down-to-earth creatures, especially under the earnest guidance of the Rat Boss. They are determined to learn from Shu Shuishui, an outstanding representative among rodents.

The Rat Boss’s idea is that not every rodent needs to become like Shu Shuishui, but they should at least strive for self-reliance and benefit from the public. Only exceptional rodents can attract exceptional people, and only rodents who know how to conduct business can attract those who do the same – a natural match, setting an example for a couple of rats everywhere.

After some internal deliberation, the mutant rats resolved to manage Gray Rat Company earnestly, considering it a significant source of sustenance. Moreover, what the Rat Boss said was true – only outstanding Shu Shuishuis could attract outstanding Gu Langus.

With this determination in mind, the gray rats no longer hid all the time or restricted their activities to the night. When they encountered unfamiliar faces, they would even wave their paws to say hello. Though humans might look similar, their scents were fortunately distinct, making it easy to differentiate between them.