C36

In the end, Gu Langu’s squad decided to leave because one of their leaders, Yu Jin, wanted to go catch grasshoppers! Yes, they were going back to the Mountain range to catch grasshoppers all over the mountains and find the four best-looking ones.

The team members were bewildered. While they were still debating whether or not to follow Yu Jin, they never imagined they would be assigned such a task.

As for Yu Jin, he initially thought he would be flattened into a two-dimensional plane by Gu Langu. However, the little dormouse cried and grabbed hold of Gu Langu’s trousers. “Don’t hit Yu Jin. Yu Jin is good, for example…”

“For example…” Shu Shui Shui stuttered for a while, then while crying, picked up a grasshopper and stuffed it into his mouth. “For example, grilled grasshoppers actually… aren’t bad…” After saying that, he hiccuped while still crying.

undefinedSeeing Shushuishui like this, Yu Jin was almost moved to tears. Gu Langu also instantly softened his heart, not towards Yu Jin, but towards the little dormouse. As for why he didn’t stop Yu Jin from roasting grasshoppers, that simply didn’t exist. It can only be said that Gu Langu didn’t expect Shu Shuishui to keep the four grasshoppers for himself as pets.

Although Yu Jin managed to avoid being beaten up, Gu Langu demanded that he compensate Shu Shuishui by catching the four most beautiful grasshoppers in the mountains. Yu Jin, although not particularly aesthetically inclined when it came to grasshoppers, accepted without hesitation. As for how to distinguish the most beautiful ones, it was simply a matter of catching as many as possible and letting Shu Shuishui choose for himself.

So when the members of Gu Langu’s squad packed their things and prepared to leave, the Zone B squad hiding in the energy barrier was equally confused. They had witnessed the whole process and never expected to be saved by four grasshoppers!

Liu Du, watching Gu Langu’s squad busily packing up and preparing to leave, felt like he might be in a dream, one with a horrifying beginning and an incredibly unreal ending.

“Shuishui, don’t worry, I will definitely find the four most beautiful grasshoppers!” Yu Jin spun around Shu Shuishui in determination.

Shu Shuishui’s little ears perked up, but he wasn’t particularly excited. After all, the best position in that mountain range was the Fengzhi Wind Cone, and the best grasshoppers were also nearby. Shu Shuishui had already swept through the nearby area, capturing most of the grasshoppers.

Seeing that Gu Langu’s squad was really about to leave, Liu Du, inside the energy barrier, couldn’t sit still. “Hey, guys, are you really leaving like this?!”

Yu Jin was packing his things. “Should we stay and wait for the grasshoppers to come to us?”

Liu Du felt extremely helpless. If only he hadn’t activated the energy barrier in the first place. This life-saving equipment was disposable, once used, it was gone, and it was highly valuable. Now he felt like it was wasted for nothing.

As the two squads planned to bid farewell, suddenly a shadow floated across the sky, and almost reflexively, everyone looked up at the moving circular shadow on the ground.

“Simulator!!!” Someone’s voice sounded a bit distorted.

The simulators were not deployed all at once in a single day, so this was the one released today! Everyone’s gaze involuntarily followed the movement of the simulator.

It was shortly after noon, the sun was scorching and blinding, but no one wanted to close their eyes for a few seconds. Everyone was mentally predicting where the simulator would land because, with Gu Langu present, they didn’t dare rush forward to snatch it. And even if they managed to snatch it, they couldn’t defend it.