1.3

Miao Zhen placed Chu Siyao in the infirmary and returned to class. As soon as he sat down at the same table, Qiao Wan turned to look at him and asked with an unkind expression, "Are you friends with Chu Siyao?"

In the original text, Qiao Wan is the villain who seeks someone to rape the heroine. In Miao Zhen's eyes, she was just an ordinary girl at this time.

Now Chu Siyao is not close to Su Chengye, Qiao Wan is only a little prejudiced against her, not to the point of hatred as mentioned in the original text.

"Well, she was injured." Miao Zhen said briefly.

Qiao Wan looked him up and down, snorted and said, "I advise you to stay away from her. I heard that she is a prostitute and has AIDS."

She spoke loudly, and the two girls at the back table also leaned in to chime in, "On the night of the 81st, I heard what the boys in the class said. She kissed an uncle on the street at night, and they saw it with their own eyes."

Two new words came out, but Miao Zhen didn't understand what they meant.

The system explained to him, [Aid/dating means selling your body for money, and AIDS is a very serious infectious disease. 】

Miao Zhen understood, "Does the heroine have one?" '

【Definitely not. 】

The three girls in front of me were still chatting enthusiastically, and their words were as vivid as if they were true.

Miao Zhen couldn't help but sigh when he heard it. It seemed that no matter where he went, there were people who didn't pay attention to the virtues on their lips.

Just as he was about to have a good chat with the three girls, the class bell rang.

This is the second class in the afternoon, a class taught by the new math teacher Su Chengye. Miao Zhen saw Qiao Wan, who had been sarcastic just now, and quickly sat back down in her seat, smiling and talking softly with a well-behaved look on her face.

A tall, slender man walked into the classroom carrying a black bag. He wore rimless glasses and a light-colored shirt. He has a gentle temperament, looks gentle and elegant, and has an extraordinary appearance, giving him the feeling of a gentle young man from ancient times.

The classroom was quiet except for the sounds of girls talking quietly.

Miao Zhen listened and basically said that he was so handsome.

Su Chengye glanced at the students below and found that Chu Siyao was not here. He narrowed his eyes to cover his cold eyes, and then said gently: "Does anyone know why Chu Siyao is not here?"

Just as Miao Zhen was about to answer, Qiao Wan raised her hand first and said, "Teacher, she didn't feel well and went to the infirmary."

Su Chengye nodded, and Qiao Wan sat down with a blushing face.

Miao Zhen was wondering how Su Chengye would deal with the heroine, but he did not stick to Chu Siyao's absence from class as the system suspected.

He called the math class representative to hand out papers for him.

"This is my own test paper, which is a summary of the knowledge points in the entire semester of high school. The number of questions is a bit large, but the difficulty is not very high. Everyone answered the questions carefully. I took two classes in a row. Before the evening self-study, the math class representative gave me a Come to my office."

He looked like an ordinary math teacher, and Miao Zhen was a little pleased with this. It seems that although Su Chengye harbors hatred, he has not gone crazy yet and still maintains his sense.