6.21

While Bai Yueguang was under house arrest, other young masters came to the family. They told Bai Yueguang that they were going to have a pet party, and Bai Yueguang thought they were real pets. He did not keep pets. In order not to lose face, he immediately bought a few golden retrievers and Samoyed cubs and brought them back to support the scene.

On the day of the party, Bai Yueguang stood at the door holding the squealing puppy, proudly waiting for them to praise their dog. The young men came in luxury cars and took their 'pets' from the cars.

Looking at the men and women kneeling on the ground like animals, Bai Yueguang tightly hugged the little golden retriever in her arms tightly. The young masters held their pets and talked to him. Bai Yueguang stood among his real pets, too scared to move.

After a while, he gradually calmed down and felt that this was probably the legendary little love interest. When the party officially started, Bai Yueguang squatted on the ground and played fetch with the puppies. The group of people pushed the living people to the ground and asked them to walk away with the Frisbee in their mouths.

The more Bai Yueguang played, the more panicked he became, and he hid behind the pups. I was wondering whether I should call the police or call the mental hospital.

What happened next completely frightened him.

There was a boy among them. He was handsome and had a slender posture. Judging from his figure, he had practiced dancing. They pinned the boy to the ground and hit his legs with hammers until the bones were broken.

Blood and flesh spattered on the clean floor of the villa, and the boy's hoarse cry of pain frightened the puppies on the ground.

The man came over with a hammer in his hand, picked up the Samoyed that barked the loudest, and asked Bai Yueguang if he could play with the dog. Seeing the hammer head dripping with blood, Bai Yueguang hugged her dog tightly.

The party lasted the whole night, and Bai Yueguang was in a daze, listening to the crying all night long. He was pampered by Father Bai and protected by Ji Chengming. He had never seen such a thing since he was a child. He was obviously in his own villa, but he didn't even dare to breathe. He just hugged the puppy who was also frightened, huddled in the corner of the sofa and stared at the scene in front of him.

When he finally had the courage to stop them with a trembling voice, he learned that the pets were all of their own free will.

After the party was over, the whole villa seemed to be filled with a fishy smell. Bai Yueguang immediately fell ill and had a high fever for three days. His dreams were full of those people crying and begging for mercy.

No one died on the day of the party, but Bai Yueguang felt that there was no difference between them alive and dead. Their lives were held in the hands of others, their dignity was trampled on, and even death became a luxury.

Since then, his cell phone has been confiscated by Bai's father, and he has no way to contact the outside world. Perhaps because he noticed something was wrong with him, Father Bai, who was busy with work, often came over to chat with him.

Both inside and outside the words said that he wanted him to enjoy privileges. Bai Yueguang listened for a long time and understood what his father meant.

They have money and power and should enjoy their due rights.

"Back when Ji Chengming was the richest man in the world, why didn't you see him do these things?" Bai Yueguang pointed at his father's nose and asked, "They broke other people's hands and feet and forced the living people to behave like dogs. Crawling on the ground. I can't accept this wanton insult. They are all crazy. Normal people can't do such a thing, a bunch of lunatics!"