3.4

Li Mantong was actually at a loss.

She was on vacation today and originally came here to check out the internet celebrity attractions of the Art Institute.

She was almost there when she suddenly turned to the abandoned Chengnan subway station.

Fortunately, after arriving at the place, she received a call from her colleague, asking her to go to the Chengnan subway station to investigate first.

It's not in vain.

Li Mantong parked the battery car and looked around to find the person who called the police.

The man wore a peaked cap and black short-sleeved and black trousers in the summer.

Li Mantong became alert. When he got closer and saw his face clearly, he realized that he was still a famous person.

"Is it that little master online?"

Miao Zhen nodded and explained what happened again.

Miao Zhen's reputation online is very good.

Although he is a monk, some people like to be abstinent.

She howls at his videos every day, saying that she wants him to break the precept.

Li Mantong raised his head and admired the beauty of the new internet celebrity at close range. A bunch of indescribable pictures flashed through his mind.

No wonder novels like to write about monk male supporting characters. If you think about it carefully, it really sounds good.

She was distracted for a second and then returned to work.

Looking at the desolate Feidi Subway Station, Li Mantong couldn't understand why anyone would like to come to such a place.

Do young people nowadays like to commit suicide so much?

Li Mantong was on vacation. He came here accidentally due to a sudden brain twitch, and he had no equipment on him.

She looked around and dug out a folding chair from the trash.

Holding it in his hand, he walked to the subway station angrily.

"Don't go down, just wait here. Other police will come soon."

When she saw that Miao Zhen wanted to follow, she said, "Just leave these things to our police. You can be on top."

Miao Zhen was worried about the safety of the two college students. In addition, he had not drank water and was very thirsty.

He didn't say much, walked quickly to Li Mantong and led her the way.

He had long legs and Li Mantong was always left behind.

I couldn't stop him even if I wanted to, so I could only follow him at a trot.

It was dark in the subway station, except for the beam of light from Miao Zhen's flashlight.

Li Mantong followed for who knows how long when Miao Zhen in front suddenly stopped.

"What's wrong?" Li Mantong walked over.

"The two injured donors are gone." Miao Zhen pointed to an open space on the platform.

Li Mantong walked over and saw that there was still blood stains on it.

While Li Mantong was investigating the scene, Miao Zhen opened the map.

The newly minted Li Mantong villain is squatting on the railway track to check.