6.20

After seeing the environment in the basement, Bai Yueguang stopped asking Ji Chengming to let Miao Zhen go.

He left a little dejected, and Xiao Baitu followed him obediently, thinking about how to join the Bai family.

Miao Zhen looked at the two people's leaving figures, always feeling that something had happened to Bai Yueguang. Ji Chengming watched him closely, so he had to use his vest to go out to investigate.

I don't know why, but Ji Chengming is clinging to him in this world. The system said that this was the result of the domineering president's desire for exclusivity, and its argument was quite reasonable.

Ji Chengming had a meal today. Although he hadn't eaten enough, his face was swollen from the beating and he felt bad about himself. It is not suitable for eagles striking the sky or dragons lurking in the abyss. If Miao Zhen looks at his face and laughs out loud, it will affect the atmosphere.

He didn't stay long and went back to the housekeeper to ask for an ice pack.

The system poked Miao Zhen, [Look at the map, my little monk, so many worlds have passed, why haven't you gotten into the habit of looking at maps? 】

On the system map, Bai Yueguang has returned to his bedroom. It was shivering and shivering under a dark cloud. The dark clouds were filled with lightning and thunder, and the villain cried alone for a while, took out a fruit knife, took off his gloves and began to mutilate himself.

5210 is lazy when pinching people, and the map villain's hands are all small balls. The villain Bai Yueguang held a knife and scratched the small ball back and forth. The space has a system protection mechanism, and the villain has created a mosaic.

Miao Zhen was so frightened that he just wanted to go out and stop Bai Yueguang from harming himself. Xiao Baitu, who had been squatting outside and ready to kneel down and lick the boss at any time, seemed to finally be unable to contain his excitement about recognizing his ancestor.

He took the fake test certificate issued by the trustee, put on an expression of holding back tears, pushed open the door and rushed in. Facing Bai Yueguang, who was cutting his wrists, he cried out in tears: "Brother! I am your long-lost brother!"

The rest of the lines are such as my brother has had a hard time these years, my brother will give my brother 30 million, and my brother will never compete with you for the family property.

After seeing the blood on the bed and the knife in Bai Yueguang's hand. Xiao Baitu's head buzzed and he swallowed the words on his lips.

At any rate, he was often being collected for debts, and people threatened to cut off his hands and feet every day. Xiao Baitu still has some experience with these bloody and brutal scenes.

He rushed over, grabbed Bai Yueguang's knife-holding hand, hugged him and cried choked with sobs: "Brother, don't hurt yourself. You lost a lot of blood, and I feel so distressed when I see you. Don't do this, what's wrong with you?" If you are happy, tell Xiao Tu, Xiao Tu will definitely protect your brother. "

Bai Yueguang was already confused by him. After hearing Xiao Baitu's words, Bai Yueguang looked at him with complicated eyes, "Are you my brother?"

Xiao Baitu wanted to nod crazily, but the wound in front of him was bleeding, so it was better to save him first.

Pretending to be unintentional, he left the fake test report on the bed and went out to call for help.

When the fake report fell into Bai Yueguang's hands, it almost hit him in the face. Bai Yueguang put down the knife, picked up the report, looked at it, and raised the corners of his mouth with a bitter smile.