3.21

Li Mantong ran very fast and entered the interrogation room in a few steps.

Miao Zhen followed him in, and it turned out that the old Taoist priest violently attacked the police.

A young policeman is being held hostage.

The police around him were afraid that he would hurt someone and did not dare to come forward.

The old Taoist priest looked at more and more police officers, with a flash of fear in his eyes.

Miao Zhen could see it clearly, and he silently thought about what other cards he could use.

Several old policemen came in and confronted the old Taoist priest.

Miao Zhen watched from the side.

The police pressed closer and closer, but there was no problem on the old Taoist priest's face, but a drop of cold sweat fell on his forehead.

Wu Chengfeng observed the situation and suddenly threw a wooden man.

The wooden man held the dagger in the old Taoist priest's hand and pointed the blade at the wooden body.

Wu Chengfeng shouted. Seeing this, the restrained policeman flexibly broke free from the restraints.

The old Taoist priest stabbed hard with his hand, and the tip of the knife pierced the wood bump, but failed to hurt the policeman.

The young policeman restrained the old Taoist priest with his backhand, took out the red rope given by the Taoist priests from the Taoist temple on the outskirts of the city, and tied his fingers.

Miao Zhen stood in the crowd and secretly threw [full of grievances] at the old Taoist priest.

[Uneasy Conscience] is definitely useless, you can only try your luck with this one.

The card sank into Lao Dao Si's body, and his struggling movements suddenly became more intense.

"You're arresting me? I'm not wrong! It's just that they are too dirty-minded. How can they believe that if they don't have any evil intentions in their hearts!" The old Taoist priest yelled back, laughing and talking nonsense.

Miao Zhen originally thought that the old Taoist priest could generate CG, but he did not.

From what he shouted, Miao Zhen probably understood what kind of role he was.

The old Taoist priest was originally a liar who pretended to be a ghost.

He is good at juggling, and was hired to help promote the Three Luck God.

A public person like him can easily be targeted by the police, so the people behind the scenes didn't let him know much relevant information.

Through his words, everyone understood that the gummy bears were secret words.

This was a major discovery, and the police took the old Taoist priest and worked overtime to interrogate him.

Li Mantong, the original male protagonist's harem, is like a spy they planted in the police station.

Once she discovers something there, she secretly sends them a message.

The old Taoist priest didn't plan to say anything at first.

The police also have their own methods.

Anyway, there are many of them, and there is only one old Taoist priest. The wheel battle lasted for several days, and the old Taoist priest almost went crazy.

He provided a website.

That illegal website is run by the evil/cultist Three Movement Sensing God, and ordinary people cannot enter it.