6.15

Bai Yueguang was so angry at Ji Chengming that he threw the check at Ji Chengming's face, turned around and wanted to walk out.

It seems that he didn't expect that someone would forward the 'global economic lifeline', and he felt that this was an insult to his intelligence.

Seeing Bai Yueguang's reaction, Miao Zhen expressed his understanding. When he first saw the check, he thought Ji Chengming was deliberately humiliating him.

But he quickly realized that his partner was so timid in front of him, where did he get such courage?

Ji Chengming, who was originally in the group because he found out that he was a scumbag, saw Bai Yueguang leaving, and the domineering etched in his bones immediately activated.

He took Bai Yueguang's arm and was just about to pinch his chin and say something specific to the CEO.

That phrase 'Oh man, you still want to escape. Recognize the reality, you can't fly with your wings.' Before he could say it, he looked at the place where his skin was in contact with Bai Yueguang's, and suddenly felt guilty.

It was a guilty conscience that surged from the depths of his soul, actually suppressing the strong and domineering spirit in his bones. His legs couldn't help but feel weak, and he wanted to kneel down to apologize and beg for forgiveness.

Ji Chengming was shocked that Secretary Miao, that damn sweet person, had fascinated him so much.

He pinched Bai Yueguang's chin, not knowing what to say for a moment.

He wants to have all three. What's wrong? It can't be done.

Other CEOs have many lovers, but he only has three, so he can be considered a good man.

He closed his eyes and was about to confidently say "I want it all" when he suddenly remembered something very important.

He has just transferred the 'lifeline of the global economy' to Miao Zhen, although the contract has not been signed and the stamp has not been stamped. As long as he wants to cheat, he will have the opportunity to regret it.

But a gentleman's words are hard to follow. If he says he'll give it, he'll give it. Even if he starves to death, he will not come back. This is the dignity of the king.

At present, Ji Chengming only has the identity of 'Black Dao Emperor'. He also signed a twenty-year contract and has a lot of money to pay.

So he went from being the world's richest man to becoming the world's richest man.

Ji Chengming silently let go of his hand, lowered his head, and felt a sense of loneliness.

He sighed and took one last deep look at his beautiful Bai Yueguang and Bai Yueguang's substitute.

He has no money and cannot afford to support his three lovers. In order to survive, he can only cling to the lap of Miao Zhen, the newly appointed world's richest man.

Seeing the white moonlight in his heart again, he didn't expect that Ji Chengming, who had lived a free and unrestrained life, would eventually lose to poverty.

Bai Yueguang didn't know the changes in Ji Chengming's thoughts. He only saw him let go of his chin as if he was electrocuted, and then looked like he had seen a ghost.

He took off his gloves and touched his chin suspiciously. His skin was smooth and free of acne.

He looked at Ji Chengming again, what's the matter, static electricity started just after autumn?