【World 7】━━ Martial Arts novel: Memories ━━

7.1

With the boss and Bai Yueguang's father sent to prison, Ji Chengming finally cleaned up the situation.

He prepared the most luxurious cage, a beautiful three-story villa.

Ji Chengming held the urn and put the canary he was thinking about into the villa.

On the day of the funeral, the police officers and Dr. Guy's family who had interacted with them all came to see his lover off.

Ji Chengming asked those who came to Miao Zhen's funeral not to cry but to laugh.

His Miao Zhen is the most soft-hearted and doesn't want to see others cry.

Ji Chengming turned the funeral into a wedding. He knelt on the ground and exchanged wedding rings against Miao Zhen's tombstone.

When he kissed the tombstone, everyone thought he was crazy.

Bai Yueguang and Xiao Baitu were very worried about him. They proposed to live with him, saying that it would be more lively with three people.

Ji Chengming doesn't want anyone, he only wants his canary.

In fact, from the moment they met, Ji Chengming felt that they were very compatible. He was just embarrassed to say it. After all, he was the Emperor of the Black Dao and couldn't fall in love with someone so hastily.

And speaking of love at first sight, it sounds a bit frivolous.

He secretly fell in love with Miao Zhen at first sight and always felt that they had met in a dream.

Looking back now, when he rode his bicycle to provoke Miao Zhen, he was just like a child, trying to get his attention with a prank.

This was Ji Chengming's first heart-pounding moment. He secretly found someone to tell Tarot and learned to study the zodiac signs. In order to please him, these people unanimously said that they were a good match.

Ji Chengming has been in business for many years and can see that they are lying.

But he likes to listen, and he is willing to pay to hear those people wish them happiness.

Miao Zhen always seemed to have something to hide. Ji Chengming wanted to give him private space, so he never asked.

The housekeeper hinted that Miao Zhen was here to cheat money, but Ji Chengming didn't believe it.

If Miao Zhen wants his money, just come and get it. He will offer it with both hands, so there is no need to work hard to deceive.

For some reason, Ji Chengming always had a premonition that he and Miao Zhen couldn't last long.

As time goes by, this premonition becomes stronger and stronger.

After the bronze-skinned strange man appeared, Ji Chengming thought Miao Zhen would be snatched away by the man.

When Bai Yueguang returned to China, Ji Chengming suspected that they would be separated by Bai Yueguang.

He loved Miao Zhen and felt that this person was the best and the whole world wanted to compete with him.

He secretly defends himself carefully and fights against non-existent love rivals.

But he didn't expect that it was not a person who snatched Miao Zhen away, but death.

The police protected Miao Zhen, and Dr. Gai kept rescuing him. Ji Chengming doesn't blame them, and he knows that Miao Zhen won't blame these people either.

The person who shot and killed Miao Zhen had already been killed by Ji Chengming.

Miao Zhen was very calm when he left. There was no trace of resentment on his face, and he was as peaceful as if he had just taken a short nap.