Extra

The decades-long chaos has long since ended, and the pain caused by the war has gradually been forgotten. Only some old people still remember what happened.

  A few years later, there was a huge flood in the Qingzhou area. When the flood was about to swallow up the entire Qingzhou area, two gods descended from the sky and joined forces to stop the monstrous flood.

  In order to thank the gods for their protection, the magistrate of Qingzhou built a temple on Qingzhou Mountain, hoping that the gods would continue to stay here to bless all things.

  During festivals and festivals, people go up to the mountain to worship and take this opportunity to pray to the gods.

  Miao Zhen was one of the gods enshrined in the temple. After his death, Shengshan made him a god and made him a good god.

  It is said that others are kind-hearted and it is most suitable to become a good god. But when Miao Zhen saw Shengshan's secretly happy expression when he was conferred as a god, he knew that he must have other little thoughts.

  Shengshan's only name was Shan, and he secretly gave Miao Zhen this name. In his heart, Miao Zhen is his god.

  Originally, as a god, he should not interfere in mortal affairs, but Miao Zhen really didn't want to see tens of thousands of people die in the flood, so he helped them.

  This is an act that directly interferes with the human world and violates the rules. Although Shengshan is the creator god of this world, he will not punish Miao Zhen at all.

  But Miao Zhen punished himself by voluntarily being locked up in solitary confinement for five years.

  Originally hearing that he wanted to punish himself, Shengshan thought of discouraging him. Hearing that it was a dark room, Shengshan sneered and used his privilege as the God of Creation to organize Miao Zhen into a dark room and lock him in a dark room for ten years.

  In the blink of an eye, ten years later, when Miao Zhen came out of the small dark room full of strange toys and vines, she felt that being single was actually quite good, at least she didn't have to be tormented day and night by a big wolf dog that could never get enough. .

  Shengshan played too hard last night, transforming into vines and a giant python. After struggling to the end, he fully used his divine power. Like a dead dog, he lay motionless on the bed.

  When Miao Zhen finished his rest and was about to go out for a walk, the man was still asleep. Miao Zhen pinched his nose. Shengshan felt uncomfortable and called Miao Zhen twice. While humming, he rubbed against Miao Zhen based on his feeling.

  After so many years, Shengshan's stickiness has not gone away.

  Miao Zhen stopped arguing with him. When he got up this morning, he sensed strange energy fluctuations in the world. That energy has been exploring Qingzhou Mountain and wandering around the temple from time to time.

  This small world is his and Shengshan's home, and intruders with ulterior motives are not welcome in his home.

  Miao Zhen transformed into a young man in white, flew out of the divine realm, and landed in the mortal world to see who was so dishonest.

  Today is the Chinese Valentine's Day, and the trees in front of the temple are covered with red ropes. Many people go up the mountain to seek marriage early in the morning. The temple is under special care, and two children are sweeping the fallen leaves in front of the door.

  Miao Zhen mingled among the people praying, squinting his eyes and looking around warily. After a while, a person caught his attention.

  It was a fair-skinned boy who looked to be no more than fifteen or sixteen years old. He was talking to a man in black.

  Miao Zhen stared at him for a while, and the man's life story appeared in his mind. This man is a personal guard, and the young man next to him is his young master.

  Although the man with the sword looked more threatening, energy fluctuations appeared on the young master.

  He walked over quietly, ready to explore the energy in the young master's body. As soon as he got close, the man in black pulled out his knife and said coldly: "Who are you?"

  Miao Zhen smiled friendly at him, "I came to the mountain to pray for blessings, who are you two?"

  The man looked him up and down. , determined that he had no internal strength, and put the knife away silently.

  The young master, on the other hand, raised his head and stared at Miao Zhen, as if he was very interested in him.

  Miao Zhen looked down at him and said softly: "Is this young master also here to pray for blessings?"

  He was extremely handsome, and when he smiled, flowers seemed to be blooming all over him.

  The young master's cheeks instantly turned red, and he hummed blankly. Like everyone else passing by him, when he saw the man smiling, he forgot how to speak for a moment.

  ............

  As soon as Shengshan woke up, the room was empty.

  He was at a loss for a while, then he put away the vines that filled the room and emptied the space but could not find Miao Zhen.

  After so many years, Miao Zhen has never been separated from him.

  Shengshan sat on the bed and was stunned. Why was his wife gone?

  He suddenly remembered that he drank too much last night and acted a little out of control. Turning into a giant python or a dragon, relying on the fact that Miao Zhen is also a god, is enough to bully him.

  Although Miao Zhen seemed to be having a lot of fun at the time, he went crazy later on and even took a small whip and asked for more tricks. But what if Miao Zhen wakes up in the morning and thinks alone, thinking this is an insult.

  Sheng Shan was so frightened that he quickly put a collar on himself. After sensing Miao Zhen's location, he picked up the iron chain and went to find him.

  This chain had only been used once. It had not been used for such a long time. It was time to let Miao Zhen lead him for a few more walks to relax.

  When they arrived in Qingzhou County, Shengshan hid the chain so that their little fun would not be seen by passers-by.

  He stood on the street closest to Miao Zhen and looked around. When he looked up, he saw his Miao Zhen sitting by the window on the second floor of the teahouse drinking tea.

  A pretty boy appeared out of nowhere and was leaning against Miao Zhen affectionately. The two were chatting happily. There was also a swordsman standing next to him. Although he had a cold face, he looked very handsome.

  Two at a time, Shengshan was not happy.

  He is the God of Creation. He gave himself the most beautiful face in the world and tried to use his beauty to seduce Miao Zhen.

  The folk customs here are open and open. Shengshan just stood on the street for a while, and several bold men and women threw flower petals at him.

  Shengshan went upstairs angrily with a headache on his head. You can ignore the swordsman in black, but the pretty boy kept rubbing himself into Miao Zhen's arms, fearing that he was tired of living.

  He ignored the man who blocked him and pushed open the wooden door of the private room with a dark face.

  The people who were drinking tea immediately became vigilant. The swordsman in black stood up with his sword drawn, looking like he would rush up and fight at any time.

  Shengshan ignored the man and walked over in a few steps. Throwing the pretty boy aside, he sat next to Miao Zhen and tried to declare ownership.

  Miao Zhen looked at the edge of the collar exposed at his collar, and then looked at the guilty look on his face, and knew what he was here for.

  He leaned close to Shengshan's ear and whispered: "I'm not angry with you. I had a lot of fun last night."

  Shengshan breathed a sigh of relief. After becoming bolder, the suppressed jealousy suddenly rose. He said sourly: "You came down the mountain early in the morning just to meet this person?"

  Recalling the young master, seeing the energy in his body, Miao Zhen hesitated and said: "I seem to have seen him somewhere."