3.11 (two in one)

Master Wu Chengfeng traveled extensively in his early years, visited many places, and learned many strange things.

In the Yongbei River Basin, nearby residents do not believe in Buddhism or Taoism, and do not worship the God of Wealth or the God of Five Links.

They don't worship the ordinary good and evil gods. What they worship is the Three Luck God.

The Three Movement Sensing Spirit is also called the Three Movement Sensing Spirit. Ordinary gods and Buddhas don't have such names, and you can tell something is wrong just by hearing the name.

The three lucks here refer to wealth, official luck and general luck.

Inspiration means that God can sense the joy, anger, sorrow and joy of believers. It means that God is omniscient and omnipotent, and nothing can be hidden from Him.

And then intimidate believers so that they dare not disobey God's will.

However, Wu Chengfeng remembered that his master said that after he knew that the Three Luck Spiritual God was an evil god, he burned down all the Three Luck Spiritual God temples on the other side of the Yongbei River.

How come more than fifty years have passed, not only has this thing not become extinct, but it has also spread to the surrounding areas of Danhe City.

This is a place covered by Yunkun Temple and Linjiang Temple, so the development of the Three Movement Spiritual Spirit will definitely not go smoothly.

When Wu Chengfeng was adopted by his master, his master was so old that he walked tremblingly.

After raising Wu Chengfeng, when he finally turned eighteen and received his ID card, the old man passed away.

Wu Chengfeng remembered that his master had said something about the Three Movement Spiritual God, but his words were unclear at that time.

Wu Chengfeng listened shiveringly and was upset, but Wu Chengfeng didn't take it seriously.

This is just like in the past, when I had to study hard in class, I finally slipped away once, and the exam happened to test this knowledge point.

Wu Chengfeng banged his head and remembered what his master said about the difference between the Three Movement Spirit God and the Five Power God.

Both are evil gods, but the Wutong God is more advanced than this thing.

Wutong Shen has a history, an origin, and a prototype.

Although Master has never seen a living evil god in his life, he feels that the Wutong God may not be real. When he passed the Wutong Temple along the way, he didn't dare to worry about it, fearing that he would not be his opponent.

However, the Three Movement Sense Spirit definitely does not exist. It is artificially created.

The shape is a copycat of Guanyin Bodhisattva, and the settings of Wutong God and Mao Guishen are copied.

He is obviously a local god, but he also makes some Western stuff, and the statues of the gods are all oil paintings.

Wu Chengfeng told several people about the Three Movement Spirit God.

Miao Zhen has seen CG and accepts these things well.

Xiaoyun likes things with gods and ghosts, and she is staring at Wu Chengfeng with bright eyes.

Li Mantong was the only one who lacked knowledge in this area. She crossed her arms and looked a little suspicious: "What kind of god is this? Does it have anything to do with the case?"