7.17

After leaving Zedi, Miao Zhen originally planned to go to a nearby county. Shaolin has a very good relationship with the Beggar Clan, and the Beggar Clan has disciples all over the world. He can give the letter to the Beggar Clan disciples, and then they can carry the letter back via carrier pigeon.

He planned well, but things went wrong.

Before Miao Zhen could reach the county seat, he encountered a wave of men in black. They seemed to be running for him. After the people on both sides met, Miao Zhen was chased by them.

He didn't want to cause trouble, he just wanted to bring the letter back as soon as possible. The Poison Doctor might discover that he had escaped at any time, and if the Demon Sect also chased him, he would be attacked from both sides.

These men in black appeared out of nowhere and had no intention of killing Miao Zhen. They chased him like a cat chasing a mouse.

Miao Zhen realized that the other party was playing a trick on him. He stopped running away and frowned slightly: "Amitabha, several donors are chasing the young monk all the way, but there is something important."

The leading man in black took a step forward. He pulled down his mask, revealing a face that was so ordinary that it was hard to remember.

His hair has turned white and he looks about forty-six or seventeen years old.

Miao Zhen tried to recall that in his memory, he should have never seen this man.

The man saw his doubts and suddenly took out a broken rosary from his arms.

He waved the rosary in front of Miao Zhen's eyes and sneered, "Does it look familiar? This is your junior brother's rosary. It's not the ones from Miao Yuan Miao Dharma, but your original junior brothers."

Miao Zhen's eyes widened suddenly, and he looked at the rosary in surprise.

The man added: "I haven't seen you for many years. I didn't expect that not only did you not die, but you also became a wonderful monk praised by everyone. Hiss - I said those monks in Shaolin don't know that you killed twenty-seven young monks? . If I tell them, will they seek revenge on you?"

He paused and said, "Speaking of which, if I hadn't let you live, you would have gone with them. The life-saving grace should be repaid by a spring. How are you going to repay me?"

Miao Zhen's face instantly turned pale. He opened his eyes and asked blankly: "Are you the group of people who killed Monk Miaozi? But didn't the abbot say that you have..."

"Already killed by them? The old monk did catch us, but what does it matter? Monks don't kill. We have so many lives. Please beg him, but he won't do it."

While the man was talking, the other men in black stepped forward secretly and gradually surrounded Miao Zhen.

Miao Zhen stood among them, his chest aching from tightness.

At the beginning, Shaolin did not block the news, and the murder of the young monk Miao Zi became known to everyone.

But Miao Zhen never told anyone why he could survive the massacre.

He was picked up by the thugs and forced to kill twenty-seven fellow apprentices. There are only two people in the world who know this secret. One has experienced Miao Zhen personally, and the other is the leader of the murderous gang who held his hand.

Miao Zhen couldn't remember the appearance of the murderer for a long time. He looked at the broken rosary intently, and suddenly felt sick in his heart.

The past that he had tried so hard to forget swept up in an instant. Like a huge black shadow, it enveloped him completely.

Fear and guilt made his eyes sore.