3.15

Because of his status, Miao Zhen rarely eats five pungent foods.

The only thing left at night was the tofu mixed with spring onions, which was vegan, so that was all he could eat.

I always feel like my mouth tastes wrong now.

After Wu Chengfeng left, there was one less follower.

Miao Zhen secretly exhaled and smelled it, it seemed that there was no big problem.

He remembered that Wu Chengfeng had greeted the hotel before setting off.

It was said that there are monks who need to prepare vegetarian dishes.

I don't know if these people were busy and forgot, or if they didn't take it seriously.

The people he was assigned to were a single mother and a middle-aged couple who were most suspicious.

This was something he and his manager requested privately.

If the single mother wasn't threatened, she really didn't see anyone leaving.

Then the seven people in the script can be eliminated from suspicion for the time being.

The murderers are the remaining two, an unremarkable middle-aged couple.

Keeping a pair on your side makes it easier to test the two of them. On the one hand, you can control two people at any time to prevent them from getting angry and hurting others.

There were seven people in the group tour, four women were separated, and three men were left.

It still feels inappropriate to put one manager in a group.

But there is nothing we can do.

Currently, the only people who can be trusted among the guests are Wu Chengfeng, Miao Zhen, Xu Jiao and the couple.

Couples who are unwilling to separate can be regarded as one person.

Miao Zhen hesitated whether to tell the young couple about the murder.

But after observing, he found that the two people's psychological quality was not good.

Telling them means telling the whole world.

Wu Chengfeng saw Miao Zhen's worries, and he pretended to tell fortunes in the past.

While pinching his fingers, he told the two of them, "You are in for a disaster tonight. If you follow the crowd closely, you can turn the disaster into a good one."

The young couple didn't say anything, and seemed to not believe him.

Wu Chengfeng gave some different instructions, but was not taken seriously.

20 people are divided into 5 groups, and there are only 4 trusted personnel.

There has to be one group, and there are no informants.

The team was barely divided and went their separate ways.

In fact, Miao Zhen does not support grouping.

It's just that single mothers keep crying for their children, and they can't just blame the staff.

The hotel only has two floors, but it is very large.

Wu Chengfeng followed the team to the second floor.

Not all clients are willing to help single mothers find children, but most do.

The manager refused to let me go back to the room, so they had no choice but to follow.

The person leading the team for Miao Zhen was the hotel intern who was almost scared to tears by Miao Zhen before, the young waiter Xiao Sun.