7.15

After parting ways with Shengshan, Miao Zhen went to the woods to pick some mushrooms.

He sat on the tree with roasted mushrooms and raised his hands to look at his healthy body with nostalgia.

A fawn scampered past in the distance. Its hooves dropped, startling the insects in the grass.

Flying out of the fireflies, they look like stars that have fallen into the mortal world.

Everything in the world is beautiful in Miao Zhen's eyes. Although he never found a sense of belonging, he always loved the world.

Miao Zhen has met the medicine man. From now on, he will be locked in a barrel to test medicine, fearing that he will never have the chance to see the scene outside.

Miao Zhen didn't sleep all night. He wandered in the woods for a long time. When I was tired from walking, I found an open space to lie down and look at the stars quietly.

He only had one last night of freedom left, and he wanted to remember these scenes firmly.

When I ran for my life, I left in a hurry, and Yingyue Bai fell on the inn, unable to take him out with me. Fortunately, he made preparations in advance and gave the waiter some silver coins. Ask him to let Ying Yuebai go in two days. His horse knows the way and will return to Shaolin Temple on its own.

After learning that the organization behind Shengshan was the Demon Sect, Miao Zhen knew that his death was in danger. Among the luggage that Ying Yuebai was dragging was a letter he wrote.

The abbot and Miaoyuan Miaofa each had a copy, which stated that he was going to explore the country across the sea. It was difficult to take the horse and the return date was uncertain. He will be traveling far away, so he asks them to take care of themselves and not to worry.

Lying with your mouth will make you nervous, but it is much easier to lie to others by writing letters.

After finishing the work report, Shengshan walked out of the room. The system roughly pointed out to him the location of the mission target. Shengshan walked to the back of the courtyard and saw Miao Zhen lying on a small slope.

The next step of the plan will be carried out tomorrow. To be on the safe side, Shengshan is planning to come over again to increase his favorability.

Hearing his footsteps, Miao Zhen turned around.

His face was soft, and the moonlight shone on him, giving him a holy halo.

Shengshan has traveled through many worlds, and Miao Zhen is not the most beautiful person he has ever seen, but he is the most special one.

Although he is only seventeen years old, he really smiles like an enlightened monk. It makes people feel that all sins can be forgiven in front of him.

Sometimes when facing Miao Zhen, Shengshan would have a strange illusion.

He is not doing a mission, he is blaspheming.

That cannot be regarded as his illusion. According to Miao Zhen's original life trajectory, he saved all people during his lifetime, and after his death, he truly became a Buddha.

Looking at Miao Zhen in front of him, Shengshan had to put aside his original plan.

He originally wanted to try kissing Miao Zhen, not just a kiss that would last forever. He wanted to test the feelings of the mission target through ear to ear rubbing.

But Miao Zhen's eyes were too gentle, and Shengshan didn't want to lie to him for a while.

The system noticed his anomaly, and it sneered, [Starting to be pretentious again. 】