【World 5】━━ Infinite Flow ━━

5.1 - Horror infinite flow novel

[Hello host, I am system 5052. At the invitation of Holy Mother Bitch System 5210, I will accompany you through this world. During this world tour, System 5052 will serve you wholeheartedly. 】

[The following begins to send you world information. The world you travel through this time is generated by the horror infinite flow novel. The novel is called, "After rebirth, I started HE with the horror game boss"]

[Novel Tags: Female Channel - Romance - Fantasy - Unlimited Streaming]

[Introduction to the novel: Jiang Mengyu was pulled into an endless horror game. She tried hard to survive but ultimately failed to escape the fate of being killed by a ghost. After being reborn, she decided to try her best to hug the boss Jin Chengyan's lap. Unexpectedly, he hugged and hugged himself into the arms of the boss. 】

[Small Theater: Looking at the person huddled in his arms, Jin Chengyan chuckled and said, "You can let me protect you. What are you prepared to give in exchange?" Jiang Mengyu:! ! ! 】

【1v1, HE. It's not very scary, you can watch it with confidence. #@$]

Miao Zhen looked at the message sent by the replacement system 5052 and realized that the system could be so serious.

When he saw the bunch of garbled characters at the back, Miao Zhen realized that the system had directly copied and pasted the introduction.

Even the author forgot to delete the garbled characters after he said something.

Substitute system 5052 soon discovered its mistake. It deleted the garbled characters and switched from text mode to Tongong voice.

While it was talking, Miao Zhen looked around the surrounding environment and also received the memory of the original owner.

Like the usual world, this body is also called Miao Zhen.

He was an ordinary college student who opened his eyes one morning and found himself in a train.

According to the accounts of three people in the same carriage, he was pulled into a never-ending journey of a terrifying game.

Only after completing ten tasks can you leave this train.

The original owner didn't believe it at first, but there was endless darkness outside the train, and there was no possibility of getting out.

Free food and daily necessities are provided on the bus.

The train is a soft sleeper and has only three carriages.

Car No. 1 is the men's car and Car No. 2 is the women's car.

In the middle is a restaurant, supermarket, and bathrooms with separate partitions for men and women.

Car No. 3 is a multi-purpose room where players can quickly recover by lying in the medical capsule. You can also swim, ski and play games in the leisure and entertainment area, and there is also a virtual bar where you can dance and dance.

There are ten rooms in one carriage, with four people in each room.

There are a constant number of forty players for both men and women. After a player dies, a new player will come in immediately.

So there are no empty beds on this train. Players can hang out in the car and make friends to exchange experiences.

As long as both parties agree, you can also ask the conductor to change the bed.

At each stop, passengers from 1 to 4 rooms will be randomly selected to get off the bus.

After leaving the train, you will enter the horror game world.