3.19

Miao Zhen has not been able to sleep well since returning from the Snow Mountain Hot Spring Hotel.

The matter of the Three Luck Sensing Spirits weighed heavily on his mind, making him feel breathless.

Judging by the size of the illustrated book, you can tell that there will be many victims.

Even if the officials clean up the Three Movement Spirits in the three northeastern provinces, the progress is only 40%.

The most important thing is that they did not catch the middle-aged Taoist priest.

A wanted reward has been posted online, but there is no news yet.

The old Taoist priest from Danhe City never appeared again.

That old Taoist priest seemed to have some special skills just like Wu Chengfeng.

At that time, the Danhe City police chased and intercepted him, but still told him to run away.

Looking at the news online, it seems that I recently contacted a Taoist temple outside the city.

Find professional Taoist priests to help catch it together.

On Christmas Eve, the progress was still 40%.

By noon on Christmas Day, the progress had risen to 43%.

Miao Zhenhe System once thought that it would rise to 100% on its own.

But after reaching 45%, the progress does not budge.

Conclusions are drawn after system inspection.

After Miao Zhen provided clues to the Snow Mountain Hot Spring dungeon, the world followed logic and pushed the progress to 45.

Now Miao Zhen needs to provide the next major clue so that progress can continue to advance on its own.

The system crackled to settle accounts for Miao Zhen.

Miao Zhen is alone and doesn't like punishing others in private.

So he finds clues, usually at a 10-point pace.

World self-reference needs to refer to the human level of the small world.

According to the efficient speed of the police in this world, it can increase by at least 30 points at a time.

The progress has now reached 45.

Just find another major clue like the Snow Mountain Hot Spring Hotel and provide it to the police.

The guaranteed progress can reach 85%.

With a few more bits and pieces, maybe we can actually complete the task of eliminating demons.

Miao Zhen and the system stared at the data, feeling that this was a good sign.

Just where to look for the next clue.

Every clue chain in Miao Zhen's hand is broken.

He opened the memo function that came with the system and wrote down all the known clues.

The Three Luck God can provide new believers with a large amount of money to coax them into joining the religion.

They will take advantage of believers and conduct illegal transactions.

There seems to be a complete industrial chain behind it.

The elusive fake Taoist priests in the Three Movements Spiritual God use coercion and inducement to lure/seduce people to join the Three Movements Spiritual God.