3.17

Wang Jiaojiao is a reporter for a tabloid in Yongbei City, and is investigating missing persons cases in Danjiang City.

She got the news that those missing persons cases might be caused by an organization.

One of the masterminds behind the scenes is a man codenamed Gummy Bear.

He will come to the Snow Mountain Hot Spring Hotel to conduct transactions one day in the near future.

Wang Jiaojiao's application for an undercover investigation was rejected by the newspaper, so she bought the equipment for an undercover investigation and came to Northeast China alone.

By buying off old employee Sister Li, Wang Jiaojiao entered the Snow Mountain Hot Spring Hotel.

She had been observing the guests coming and going, but what first aroused her suspicion was the resort itself.

The management of this resort is seriously broken.

Manager Ji is responsible for an area alone, and his busy feet never touch the ground.

The Snow Mountain Hot Spring Hotel here has never had much traffic, and recently there have been very few people coming here.

Manager Ji tried hard several times, but there was no look at all.

Maybe because I feel there is no development potential here, I don't care much about it.

On weekdays, he is Xiao Liu, the foreman, responsible for managing various affairs of the hot spring hotel.

The turnover of new and old employees is frequent, and basically every year, a group of employees will be dismissed.

The personnel arrangement is scattered, there is no security, no logistics, and the monitors are ineffective.

But the guests found no problems, the old employees didn't care, and the new employees didn't dare to say anything.

This hotel with a very deformed structure has continued to operate like this.

Wang Jiaojiao has been lurking in the hot spring resort for a long time, and finally today, a large number of guests came to the resort.

According to her theory, the gummy bears were hidden among today's guests.

She wasn't supposed to be on duty today. She heard about the arrival of a guest at noon.

She called Sister Li and said she would come over today.

Sister Li didn't understand why she did this, but since she received the money, she helped her get it done.

There were many guests, and she couldn't guess who the gummy bears were.

Wang Jiaojiao is a staff member of the resort. She took advantage of her status to print the keys to each room in the hotel early on.

She decided to use the evening meal time to search every guest's room.

Determine their occupation and identity information through their belongings.

The first people Wang Jiaojiao investigated were two middle-aged couples.

They are just an ordinary couple, there is nothing special about them.

When she was about to investigate the young couple, she suddenly heard a strange noise coming from the room.

She quickly hid.

After a while, Reporter Nie walked out of the room.

He looked around vigilantly, then took the wire to pick the door lock of another room.