1.12

In fact, Miao Zhen couldn't understand why Chu Siyao was avoiding him. On the contrary, the female villain Qiao Wan had brought her sisters to mingle with him since the last chat.

Being surrounded by so many young female donors, Miao Zhen felt really uncomfortable for a moment.

What made it even more difficult for him was that Chu Siyao seemed to have encountered other troubles.

During the afternoon physical education class, Su Chengye peeked out of the window at Chu Siyao who was attending class on the playground as always.

Originally, whether Chu Siyao lived or died had nothing to do with him. He wished that Chu Siyao would suddenly die suddenly.

But Miao Zhen got very close to Chu Siyao unilaterally, and Su Chengye was always worried that the child would make the same mistake as him.

Like an ivy, he pulled the curtains open and peeked out through the cracks.

Su Chengye's office has an excellent angle, and you can see most of the students' activities. In his previous life, because of his excellent position, he found Chu Siyao in time when he was in danger many times.

This look really made him realize that something was fishy.

During free time, Miao Zhen got rid of Qiao Wan and wanted to play with Chu Siyao, but was stopped by several senior boys and half dragged and half dragged to a hidden grove.

It's a bit remote there and there's no surveillance. Su Chengye squinted his eyes and looked carefully for a while, unable to see clearly what was going on inside.

When Miao Zhen was taken away, Chu Siyao was not far away from him, and there was no reason why he couldn't see him.

Su Chengye took out his binoculars and observed Chu Siyao's expression. She looked pale and stood there at a loss.

After a while, he gritted his teeth and ran towards the woods.

Su Chengye frowned, what's the use of Chu Siyao running over with her little arms and legs. When something like this happened, why didn't she try to find the teacher?

Although it may not be of much use, it can at least stabilize the situation temporarily.

He acts impetuously and never thinks clearly. It can be seen that she is quite emotional, but what's the use, she has no brains.

When Su Chengye rushed over, the senior boys saw a teacher approaching and left in a hurry after saying harsh words.

Chu Siyao was squatting on the ground with her head hanging down and crying, which obviously had no effect.

Miao Zhen had a bruise on his face and a red mark on his neck. But with a smile on her face, she seemed to be in much better spirits than Chu Siyao who had not been beaten.

Seeing him coming, he stood up and said hello, and said slowly: "Hello, Teacher Su."

His speaking speed has never been fast, and Su Chengye is used to it.

He glanced at Chu Siyao with slight disgust, and then sent them both to the infirmary with concern.

Chu Siyao is still a boring gourd, no matter how hard she knocks, she can't knock anything out. Miao Zhen, on the other hand, remembered the appearance and characteristics of those seniors clearly and proactively complained to Su Chengye. He was choked and his school uniform pants were stained with blood. Someone scratched his leg with a knife. Fortunately, it was only a shallow wound, but it was still bleeding.

Su Chengye took a few photos in a row, preparing to go find those students to settle accounts soon. Miao Zhen smiled as if nothing happened.

Seeing that Miao Zhen was still so alive and kicking after just being beaten, he couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief.