3.6 (two and a half chapters)

By the time we got off the bus, it was already three o'clock in the afternoon.

This is a group of suburban villas with complete facilities but few people.

The houses are mostly empty, owned by owners who own multiple properties and only come here occasionally.

Miao Zhen bought two vegetarian buns at the 24-hour convenience store on the roadside.

One of the buns was very conscientious and stuffed meat into the dish. The monk almost broke his precepts.

The convenience store clerk was a young man, and Miao Zhen chatted with him for a while.

The clerk wasn't very gossipy, and Miao Zhen didn't find out anything useful.

As he finished eating the buns and was about to leave, his cell phone suddenly rang.

Miao Zhen answered the phone and heard Wu Chengfeng's voice.

"Monk, where are you now?"

Wu Chengfeng could only jump on one leg and couldn't go anywhere, so Miao Zhen told him the location.

Wu Chengfeng was silent for a long time.

He checked the map and found that the place was quite far away. It would definitely be too late for him to rush there.

So he said: "I have done a hexagram for you, and the hexagram shows that you will suffer a disaster of blood and light. I have finished the interpretation, and now I will tell you what to pay attention to. You should be careful outside."

Miao Zhen remembered the plot he saw on TV and said hesitantly: "The secret must not be leaked. Donor Wu's kindness and the little monk understood it."

"...The secret cannot be leaked, and you can't say anything. So why should I learn fortune-telling? What the hell am I doing? There are so many people who set up fortune-telling stalls with clearly marked prices, and they teach people how to make money and eliminate disasters every day. What if I remind you of the secret? It can be revealed, and all the clothes on the machine were exposed that day."

Miao Zhen:............

Donor Wu seems to be in a very irritable mood now.

Wu Chengfeng held the phone between his arms and stared fiercely at his injured foot.

If he hadn't been injured, he could have gone along.

This is an unsatisfying thing.

"I won't tell you the complicated stuff. Remember, stay away from low-lying areas tonight. You will get into big trouble because you know things you shouldn't know. Remember not to meddle in other people's business and get through tonight. It'll be fine."

Miao Zhen felt guilty and responded vaguely.

Wu Chengfeng was still a little worried. Then he thought, ten of him couldn't beat one Miao Zhen, so he had nothing to worry about.

After hanging up the phone, Miao Zhen sighed.

What he was going to tonight was the basement of the villa, which was considered a low-lying place.

Although he only trained with an unknown old Taoist priest, Wu Chengfeng did learn real skills.

After walking around the villa a few times and seeing people who might have stories to tell, Miao Zhen went over to chat with them.

From their mouths, Miao Zhen learned something about the couple, but they all had positive comments.

The sky gradually darkened.