5.14

Jin Chengyan's intention to kill was obvious, but Miao Zhen was still trying to comfort him.

Someone among the remaining players suddenly shouted: "Don't they just say something bad? Pirates are all bold and straightforward characters. You care so much about what you do. And they also saved everyone. You can't repay kindness with enmity."

Jin Chengyan sneered and looked at him mockingly.

No NPC in the dungeon is absolutely trustworthy. Now it seems that the pirates have indeed saved the player, but no one knows what will happen next.

There is no telling whether they will be killed by pirates in the next second.

Jin Chengyan was too lazy to talk nonsense to people outside the team.

The more the man spoke, the more indignant he became. Jin Chengyan turned his head and looked at Miao Zhen, "Do you think I'm repaying kindness with enmity?"

Miao Zhen shook his head, "The situation is unclear now. I feel that the time when this ship appeared is a bit strange. It is not clear whether the pirates are enemies or friends, so I can't make a conclusion."

Jin Chengyan raised his eyebrows, and when he looked at the player, his eyes became more and more mocking.

Just use your eyes to create the effect of a middle finger.

Before the two started fighting, Miao Zhen crushed a wooden stick with his bare hands.

He mediated in the middle with a kind tone and successfully prevented a fight among players.

After a not so fierce collision, Jin Chengyan and the others were finally able to coexist harmoniously with the pirates.

After all, regardless of other unstable factors, they did save Jin Chengyan's life.

Jin Chengyan did not mock the pirates, he looked at the situation on the ship. I found that everything here is made of wood.

After knowing that Hao Jingcheng was a living person, he just had a simple cockscomb hairstyle.

The pirates realized that Hao Jingcheng was not valuable and immediately lost interest.

They asked the players to pay three gold coins each for the boat fee, otherwise they would all be thrown into the sea to feed the sharks.

Miao Zhen didn't have any gold coins on him. The six of them looked at each other and no one took out anything valuable.

After clearing the true ending of the previous dungeon, the train rewarded them with some objects.

Several people carry them with them, but those things must have hidden uses and cannot be taken out casually.

In Xiao Chunwan's arms, she was still holding a large box of macarons that Miao Zhen had given her.

Seeing that the six of them were about to be thrown out of the pirate ship because of poverty.

Miao Zhen took the macaron and tried to use it to bribe the pirates.

The senior pastry chef on the train makes it. If it were placed in the real world, the price can be said to be very beautiful.

As soon as Miao Zhen opened the box of macarons, the bearded pirate saw what was inside and immediately shouted, "Poseidon's beard!" ', 'The King's Stinky Socks'.

There was an instant commotion on the pirate ship. Big Beard ran out and found the captain of the pirate ship.

A handsome red-haired man came out. He was wearing an extremely gorgeous pirate uniform, and a belt inlaid with red gems was particularly conspicuous.