6.23

Miao Zhen didn't say a few words to Ji Chengming before Brother Long called him off.

The phone fell to the ground, and Ji Chengming's urgent voice came from the receiver. Brother Long stepped on it and looked at Miao Zhen mockingly, "Looking for your concubine to come and save you?"

Miao Zhen handed Xiao Liu to Xiao Baitu. He unbuttoned his shirt collar, rolled up his sleeves and said with a smile, "Please be careful with your words, Mr. Ji is my lover."

He did this because he wanted to blow Brother Long's head off easily. But Brother Long's naked eyes followed his fair neck and slid down to his delicate collarbone.

There are still some red marks on it, which were left by Ji Chengming earlier. It was stamped with a specially customized seal, but Miao Zhen hadn't had time to clean it yet. From a distance, it looks no different from a hickey.

Brother Long licked his lips, his eyes gradually becoming fiery. Miao Zhen was looking around secretly and didn't notice anything wrong with his gaze. Xiao Baitu, who was behind him, suddenly stepped forward and retied the buttons he had just untied one by one. Finally, she patted his chest and felt the almost no muscles under her palm. Xiao Baitu sighed deeply in his heart.

When a fight breaks out, he might as well sneak away. Miao Zhen is definitely no match. If they fall into Brother Long's hands, they will probably be frequent visitors to the anorectal hospital in the future.

Miao Zhen had long been bent into mosquito coils, and understood what the man's look meant, but he just didn't react just now. When Xiao Baitu reminded him, the smile on his face became gentler.

Brother Long whistled and stretched out his hand to make an obscene gesture. Miao Zhen suddenly stepped forward and kicked him sideways, one kick towards his chin.

Miao Zhen seldom took action. Every time he made a move, he was really angry, and he struck fast and hard.

Brother Long subconsciously raised his hand to parry, but his thick arm was kicked firmly by Miao Zhen. There was just a crisp sound, and Brother Long's arm was instantly kicked off.

Brother Long gritted his teeth and groaned. Although he knew Miao Zhen was good at beating before, he didn't expect that he would hit people even harder after not seeing each other for a while.

Miao Zhen hit the target with one hit and quickly retracted his legs to avoid Brother Long's attack. Brother Long was beaten so severely that he no longer had any sympathy for her. All he wanted to do was beat up Miao Zhen and then kill him in this unfinished building.

Dark thoughts arose on his side, and Miao Zhen punched him in the chest on the other side. Brother Long took the punch forcefully and felt a sharp pain in his hand bones.

The younger brothers gathered around him, and for a moment no one could do anything to Miao Zhen.

Xiao Baitu, who was dragging Xiao Liu away, simply refused to leave after seeing this scene.

Xiao Liu was seriously injured and he dragged him all the way out. He might have dragged him to death on the way. Xiao Baitu looked at the situation on the field, and Miao Zhen easily beat ten. His expression was warm and calm, and he seemed to be at ease.

Xiao Baitu thought for a while and decided to run out to meet Ji Chengming first. He had no intention of running away. Miao Zhen was here to help him after all. Now Brother Long has made it clear that he wants to do something evil. There are so many of them. If Miao Zhen is controlled, whether Miao Zhen can survive is a question.

There was also a little policeman lying on the ground who was seriously injured and unconscious. Xiao Baitu felt like two lives were entrusted to his hands. Even though he was timid, his conscience was still very much alive.