6.2

Before dawn, Miao Zhen was woken up by the sound of the door being kicked.

He opened the map and looked at it. Several villains were kicking in the door, with temporary work permits for cannon fodder A, B, C and D on their faces.

Just as Miao Zhen was hesitating whether to look through the peephole, the old security door of the original owner's house was kicked open.

Several men broke into the small shabby house and dragged Miao Zhen, who was only wearing pajamas, from the bed.

The system is a civilized system, and it screamed in Miao Zhen's mind with fear. Before barking twice, it remembered that its host was an enhanced platoon. It quickly calmed down, yawned, put on earplugs, and continued to sleep.

Although Miao Zhen's force value is high, he needs to accumulate strength. He generally does not take action except under special circumstances. Unless the anger level reaches its peak, he will use force to solve the problem.

Now he's not so angry, he feels dazed. Until he saw a familiar face in his memory, Miao Zhen suddenly understood what was going on now.

A middle-aged man walked into the room with a scar on his face. He was Brother Long, the eldest brother who followed the original owner when he was in society. Now Brother Long is interested in his flowers and wants to forcefully pick them.

He reached out to touch Miao Zhen's chest, but was easily dodged.

Miao Zhen looked at the time, it was four-thirty in the morning. I've only seen this kind of Chenbo person, but I've never seen this kind of Jiese person. Others automatically cool down, and the eldest brother is ready to work, so excited.

Miao Zhen shook off the two younger brothers behind him, picked up a shirt, and prepared to put it on and chat with Brother Long.

As if he didn't expect Miao Zhen to dare to resist, the muscles in Brother Long's hands suddenly tightened. He grabbed Miao Zhen's hair and pressed him against the cabinet.

Brother Long took out a dagger and patted his cheek, "It's not like I won't pay you. I'll sleep with you for five hundred a time. I gave you so much on the dry road, which is considered taking care of your business. I'll find a way for you to make money. You don't cherish it. Forget it, you still dare to commit suicide."

As he spoke, he let go of his hand and grabbed Miao Zhen's wrist instead. Miao Zhen usually wore a wristband to cover the marks, but now that he had just woken up before he had time to put it on, there was a ferocious scar on his fair wrist. It can be seen that he was ruthless when he committed suicide, and he really wanted to die.

Miao Zhen let Brother Long play with his wrist. Before Brother Long's movements became ambiguous, he quickly took his hand back. Perhaps because he didn't expect that Miao Zhen would dare to resist, Brother Long raised his hand and wanted to slap him. Miao Zhen dodged in time and slapped the wardrobe behind.

The surrounding neighbors were accustomed to this, and even though the noise was so loud, no one came out to take a look. Even if Brother Long robs a man on the spot, they will pretend not to hear.

Early in the morning is a good time to chant sutras and recite Buddha's name. Miao Zhen originally didn't intend to be violent, but when Brother Long took a bottle of water and poured it into his mouth. He realized that if he continued like this, he was afraid he would die.

Picking up the broom beside him, Miao Zhen took a moment to knock them out one by one. By the way, call the police and ask the police to come and collect the person.

Before he fell into coma, Brother Long grabbed Miao Zhen's ankle and said, "Good boy, I will remember you." '

Miao Zhen ignored Brother Long. He picked up the water bottle that fell on the ground and was about to see what it was. A system prompt suddenly appeared in my mind.