4.13

The doctor performed a full set of brain examinations on Zhai Chengyun and Zhai Li respectively.

But if there is no problem, there is no problem. Even after checking, there is still no problem.

Zhai Li was used to being domineering, so he insisted that there was something wrong with his head.

Even if there is nothing wrong, there is still something wrong.

Even if he wasn't sick, he wouldn't be happy.

The doctor and adjutant Su Han did not dare to speak.

Zhai Li thought for a long time and pulled off a white hair from Zhai Li's head.

He handed the white hair to Zhai Li and asked him if this was a problem.

Zhai Li raised his hand and patted his head meaningfully.

Zhai Chengyun realized that if he talked too much, he might lose his head.

After Zhai Chengyun's fall, no one in the room could persuade Zhai Li.

He paces the room, still looking like he hasn't given up on the problem in his head.

Finally, he gritted his teeth and asked the doctor to open his skull.

Xingxing uses instruments to directly scan the brain. If there is any problem, it can be cured by the instrument.

Craniotomy is rarely performed anymore.

The doctor had learned it, but he didn't dare to operate on the general.

Zhai Chengyun wanted to persuade him, but his father's temper got worse and even ten alphas couldn't get him back.

He sighed helplessly and said to the doctor expressionlessly: "Open."

The doctor trembled and expressed that he did not dare.

Zhai Li slammed the table, and the doctor respectfully invited Zhai Li into the operating room.

Since it is a real craniotomy, there cannot be too many people in the operating room.

Su Han was guarding outside while Zhai Chengyun finished the disinfection and helped inside wearing surgical clothes.

The doctor's surgical skills were superb, coupled with advanced instruments and robotic arms, the operation went smoothly.

Seeing his father being opened with his own eyes, Zhai Chengyun felt a dull pain in his head.

The doctor who was performing the operation suddenly took a breath of cold air.

Zhai Chengyun took a curious look.

hiss--

There is a surprise when you open the lid.

There is an unknown object in his father's head.

The thing looked disembodied, like a white ball of light, or a virtual point of light.

At first glance, you can tell that this is definitely not something that comes to mind.

Because the painting styles are so different.

Zhai Chengyun and the doctor didn't know what it was, and they didn't dare to touch it for fear of hurting Zhai Li's brain.

After the operation, the doctor told Zhai Li about the incident.

He also said that medically speaking, that thing should not exist in the human brain.

Unless humans secretly evolved when no one knew about it.