4.20 (End)

Miao Zhen's clone, Mr. Miao, had just stepped out of the light ball when he was hugged by two Zhai Chengyun clones squatting outside.

He was carried away by them with a confused look on his face. Along the way, he saw several Zhai Chengyun wandering around the laboratory.

After observing for a while, Miao Zhen understood what was going on.

These Zhai Chengyun clones who came out in advance have nothing to do and no goals in life.

Just squat near the light ball and line up to receive the object.

Usually a copy of Zhai Chengyun takes away a copy of Miao Zhen.

It is different from Zhai Chengyun who has not found his goal yet.

Miao Zhen's goals have always been clear.

Find a way to escape the world.

So after they are picked up by Zhai Chengyun's clone, they will wander outside together, or find other clones to form an alliance.

Zhai Chengyun's clone follows Miao Zhen's clone around the world.

If accidentally blown up, the memory will be transferred to the artificial human body outside the game.

The next copy generated will have a long memory.

Know what not to say and what not to do.

He also deeply remembered that Miao Zhen was the person he liked and he couldn't let his boyfriend explode.

As time went on in the queue, individual Zhai Chengyun clones established deep friendships.

He took away the two clones of Mr. Miao and gave himself a nickname.

One is called Hinayana and the other is called Xiaoyun.

Among so many clones queuing up to get people, they were the only ones named so casually.

After they exchanged nicknames, they felt particularly connected. We had a great chat and became brothers from the same batch.

After waiting for too long, the two simply decided to take care of a Miao Zhen clone together.

When he saw another Miao Zhen awakening in the light ball, Chengyun immediately rushed over, hugged the Miao Zhen clone and ran away.

The two of them jumped in line, which aroused the dissatisfaction of several clones.

But they ran away fast enough, not giving those clones a fair chance to compete.

Mr. Miao quickly remembered that when other Miao Zhen clones were born, they seemed to go through such a process.

Since Miao Zhen's consciousness is not that active, he generates fewer copies than Zhai Chengyun.

Chengyun squatted for more than half a month before he got hold of Mr. Miao.

They robbed a spaceship in Huangxing and took Mr. Miao straight to their base.

That night, Mr. Miao was still thinking about life.

They experienced many positions that only three people could try.

He must have never been so stimulated before. Mr. Miao cried the whole time.

Hinayana was very nervous and hugged Mr. Miao to comfort him.

Xiaoyun stopped pushing his hips and tilted his head to look aside.

They were stupid, and no one knew what to say, so they just stared at him in silence.

Mr. Miao cried for a while and asked them vaguely, "Why don't you move?"