4.18

Miao Zhen discovered that his clone was sending him secret signals.

He specifically mentioned the Human Box in the noodle soup.

The human box is exactly the second world Miao Zhen experienced.

This is something only Miao Zhen knows.

He still remembered the general content of the second world.

The earth was destroyed, and the surviving humans were rescued by the Giant Circle aliens and placed in a box that simulated the Earth's ecology as a rare species.

What Miao Zhen wants to do in that world is to discover the essence of the world and find a truly suitable place for human beings to live.

In the second world, the problem faced by humans living in ecological boxes is that the population increases beyond the carrying capacity of the boxes, and the fixed amount of resources cannot meet the needs of human survival and development.

Escape from the box and seek survival is an urgent problem for humans living in the box.

The clone didn't want to take him to play the Turtle Soup mystery game, but wanted to use this game to convey the information collected by the clones over the years.

He opened the memo that came with the system and wrote the main clues to the second world on it.

Then he asked the clones questions one by one.

"First of all, the first question is whether the world will be destroyed once it exceeds a certain point in time."

Mr. Miao, the clone, shook his head, "I don't know."

Miao Zhen asked again: "Is that time important? Can it be estimated?"

"I don't know, but the sooner the better."

They were very close now. Miao Zhen couldn't help but smile when he saw a face similar to his own up close.

The two of them looked at each other with gentle expressions on their faces. During their eye contact, Miao Zhen vaguely sensed what the clone wanted to say.

Two clones of Zhai Chengyun came over and slightly pulled Miao Zhen's clone aside.

In order to avoid the resonance between Miao Zhen's original body and the clone being too strong.

Miao Zhen didn't pay attention to Zhai Chengyun who suddenly came over.

He crossed off a few questions on his memo.

The system pointed at one of the items excitedly, [Ask this, ask this, I think this is important! 】

Miao Zhen looked at the question, "The world is about to be destroyed. Is it because there are six more players that cause the game to crash? Just like the human box, the number of people exceeds the limit."

"yes."

"Are those six players the imperial general Zhai Li, the general's son Zhai Chengyun, the imperial prince Long Yi, the interstellar pirate Wen Ziyao, the federal general and the federal spy Miao Zhen?"

"Yes."

Seeing the clone nod, Miao Zhen asked what he had suspected all along, "They are all bionic artificial humans. They enter the game world through the matching game chamber. Is this part of the game to enhance the realism of the game?"

"Yes."

"How do you know this?"

The clone was silent for a moment, then sighed: "It's the information brought back by tens of millions of corpses."