3.3 (two in one)

The first supernatural adventure was a very dangerous one when I encountered a murderer.

After the video was released, it was criticized online for a long time.

If Wu Chengfeng hadn't still cherished the lofty ideal of slaying demons, Wu Chengfeng himself would not want to do this job.

So when Miao Zhen asked to go with him, Wu Chengfeng refused without even thinking.

"I just came here to discuss it with you and see what this might be." Wu Chengfeng said, his eyes inadvertently glanced at Miao Zhen's chest.

A drop of water slid down Miao Zhen's neck, slowly fell to his chest, and stopped at the red spot to prevent it from falling off.

Wu Chengfeng felt uncomfortable all over.

He raised his hand and patted Miao Zhen. Miao Zhen swayed and water drops fell down.

Wu Chengfeng breathed a sigh of relief, feeling much more comfortable this time.

Miao Zhen looked at Wu Chengfeng doubtfully, "Donor Wu?"

Wu Chengfeng waved his hand, indicating for him to continue looking down.

Miao Zhen stared at the computer screen and read the description of the post carefully.

He hesitated and said, "To be honest, I think this is not a ghost."

"Oh? It's not a ghost, could it be a demon?" Wu Chengfeng frowned, "If it's a demon, it's not impossible to deal with it."

Miao Zhen shook his head, "The monk believes that the donor who posted the post should have bumped into the murder scene. The screams heard were the victim's cry for help. Someone grabbed his ankle, and it was also the victim asking for help. "

Wu Chengfeng stared straight at his bald head.

What's wrong with this little monk? Why is he suddenly talking about science?

Isn't it time for him to sit on the ground a few days ago and consecrate the rosary in a consecrated manner?

"Are you serious?"

"Of course Xiao Monk is serious."

Wu Chengfeng sighed, holding the computer in disappointment, and wanted to leave Miao Zhen's room.

Miao Zhen stepped forward to block the door, "Donor, no matter whether it's a ghost or a human being, it's safer to go with two people than alone."

Seeing that Wu Chengfeng was unmoved, Miao Zhen had to explain, "The young monk hasn't found a job yet, so why don't the donor accept the young monk as his assistant. The young monk is a warrior monk and is very good at fighting."

Wu Chengfeng knew that the young monk was very powerful.

Last time the elevator broke down and the little monk went down to help Xiaoyun carry rice.

When Wu Chengfeng walked up, he saw Miao Zhen carrying rice on his left shoulder and Xiaoyun on his right shoulder.

Carrying so much stuff, climbing to the fifteenth floor.

He had a bald head and a bright smile, as if it was about to bloom.

Thinking of this, Wu Chengfeng couldn't help but look at Miao Zhen's lips.

The man was smiling now, as if nothing could make him angry.

Wu Chengfeng was thinking about it, and then he heard Miao Zhen say that he wanted to join his team.