【World 6】━━ CEO's Stand-in Story ━━

6.1

Ji Chengming, the president of Ji's Group, is in a bad mood today.

His caring secretary resigned, and a replacement has yet to be found.

Ji Chengming, who is the CEO of the world's economic lifeline but secretly the emperor of the underworld, completely forgot about this incident.

President Ji never pays attention to such a small person. He couldn't even remember whether that person was male or female. Only when he wanted to drink coffee and needed someone to hand over documents did Ji Chengming remember that there was such a person beside him.

It's not that the president is targeting the secretary, it's just that his heart has been completely filled by one person.

He was a clean boy with a handsome appearance. They were childhood sweethearts, and the boy loved dancing since he was a child. He danced like a swan, cool and noble, and just flew into Ji Chengming's heart.

He is the light in Ji Chengming's life.

But no matter how Ji Chengming pursued him, the boy remained unmoved. In the end, due to an accident, the boy left him forever.

Today is the third year since the boy left him. Ji Chengming was originally going to visit the boy's grave. After I came back from scanning, I passed by a coffee shop and stopped in to buy a cup of coffee.

Then the waiter in the store poured coffee on the president's couture suit.

Ji Chengming has seen this trick many times. It is impossible to attract President Ji's attention with such clumsy means.

He was always splashed with water on purpose, and his clothes were so stained that he could open a clothing store.

The president briefly recalled the price of this suit. It was a bit expensive, and he was going to pay some mental damages. By the way, let's see which fool is there again, thinking that by soiling his clothes, there is a chance of soiling him.

Ji Chengming put down the coffee cup in his hand and turned around with cold eyes.

The moment he saw the man's face clearly, Ji Chengming couldn't help but be stunned. The indifference in his eyes dissipated instantly, and the person who appeared in front of him was the person he had been longing for.

But Ji Chengming soon came to his senses. Although their appearance was quite similar, their temperaments were very different.

What he likes is that the mountain spring water is cold and clean.

The man in front of him was reserved and timid, with his head lowered and trembling in fear, like a frightened little white rabbit.

Ji Chengming was a little disappointed, that person would never show such an expression. The name written on the boy's name tag is Xiao Baitu. Even the sound of his name sounds so weak and can be bullied.

It can be said that he and his Bai Yueguang are two completely different people.

The more Ji Chengming looked at Xiao Baitu, the more he missed his Bai Yueguang. The coffee has become boring, and he no longer cares about clothes. He now wants to leave as soon as possible.

He put down the tip, got up and was about to return to his top-floor office building, drink 82-year-old Lafite, and feel sad alone.

Xiao Baitu suddenly reached out and grabbed the hem of his clothes, and mustered up the courage to timidly say: "Sir, I'm sorry that I soiled your clothes. I'll find you a spare coat. You put it on first, and I'll wash the clothes and then Back to you."