4.12

Wen Ziyao's pirate ship successfully robbed the caravan and held a grand celebration banquet that night.

Miao Zhen, who had been huddled in the house, was also called out by them.

The crew members along the way bowed respectfully and shouted loudly when they saw him: "Hello, sister-in-law!"

Miao Zhen explained to them in a low voice, "I am not your sister-in-law, and Mr. Wen and I are not partners."

The crew member closest to him ran out quickly and then came back with one of Wen Ziyao's coats in his hand.

He put his coat on Miao Zhen and said, "Smell it."

Miao Zhen smelled it carefully, and the smell of Wen Ziyao's pheromone remained on his coat.

It smelled like red wine, which made the monk a little uncomfortable.

The crew member who took the clothes said confidently: "If you smell our brother's clothes, you will be responsible for him!"

Miao Zhen couldn't resist them and walked towards the hall amidst the greetings from the sisters-in-law along the way.

A group of younger brothers followed behind him, and the battle became very big.

When we arrived in front of the gate, the sensor door was about to open, and four boys immediately rushed up.

Two laid the carpet in front of Miao Zhen's feet, and the other two were responsible for scattering flowers on the carpet.

The rest are playing music on the side.

A bouquet of flowers was forced into Miao Zhen's hand, and he looked at the scene in front of him blankly.

I don't understand what these pirates are playing at.

The red carpet was spread very long, all the way to a high platform in the center.

There were many people sitting in the hall.

Most of the people were tied up.

Judging from the costumes, they must be businessmen and guests captured by pirates.

One A and one O, two children shivering in front opened the way.

Miao Zhen looked confused and was surrounded by people in front of the central platform.

Wen Ziyao, who had been standing on it for a long time with an elegant posture, stretched out his hand to him.

Miao Zhen held it hesitantly and followed him up to the high platform.

At this time, a crew member wearing a suit appeared out of nowhere and said to Miao Zhen with a serious expression: "Are you willing to swear that you will always be by your alpha's side no matter whether you are born, old, sick or dead?"

Miao Zhen just wanted to say I refuse.

A voice similar to his came from behind.

"I do."

Miao Zhen turned around and saw another crew member.

The crew member who acted as the host added: "Then Mr. Miao Zhen, are you willing to kiss your alpha live?"

The burly crew member behind him continued to hold his voice and said: "I do."

The two of them sang together and completed the wedding ceremony on behalf of Miao Zhen.

system:【? 】

Miao Zhen: "?"

Good guy, is this a double act?