3.20

Miao Zhen has been to the bar twice before.

I came here on my own to find Yi Lianna to reveal the hidden plot.

The last few times I've been here, it's been noisy and crowded.

The impression left on him was not good.

On Christmas Day, the bar held a drinking event, and there were more customers inside.

Miao Zhen was led by Wu Chengfeng and turned left and right to finally squeeze in.

In the middle, he was squeezed by several guests, but Wu Chengfeng failed to grab his hand.

When the few people in front of him passed by, Wu Chengfeng couldn't find his good neighbor.

"Miao Zhen?" Wu Chengfeng looked around, "Miao Zhen!"

The lights in the bar are very flashy, so it's relatively easy to find a bald guy.

It didn't take long for him to see a particularly obvious bald head not far away.

It's strange to say that it was very crowded just now.

When he was left alone, the crowd stopped.

Those people gathered together, not knowing what they were doing.

When Wu Chengfeng walked over and took a look, he couldn't help but be happy.

Several men and women were surrounding Miao Zhen asking for his WeChat ID.

The monk smiled and pretended to be deaf and dumb.

One of the boys, who was dressed somewhat sexy, reached out to hug Miao Zhen.

Miao Zhen stepped back again and again, and was approached by the woman behind him.

He was like a little sheep that had been led into a pack of wolves.

Surrounded by perverts/wolves.

Wherever Miao Zhen went, people would look at him.

Miao Zhen had been to a brothel before, but it was to help with the law.

The women inside were all very polite to him.

As long as he said he was a monk, they would not play too much with him.

Miao Zhen repeated his old tricks and saluted the group of people in front of him and said, "Please give way to all the donors. The young monk has something urgent to do."

Miao Zhen doesn't know that the present is different from the past.

Although the world still respects Buddhism, while respecting it, they find it more exciting to meet a monk.

It's interesting to think about abstinence and breaking the precepts.

He was so polite, but these people were not polite to him.

Becomes more passionate and scares the monk.

Miao Zhen rushed left and right and didn't go out for a long time.

The surroundings were dark and noisy, and Miao Zhen became more and more panicked.

The little boy in front of him threw himself into his arms. Miao Zhen hurriedly backed away. Before he could stand still, someone hugged him from behind.

The man's hand touched his waist dishonestly.

Miao Zhen endured it again and again, turning his head slightly angrily.

After seeing Wu Chengfeng's familiar face, Miao Zhen turned his head back.

It's him, that's okay.

This bar is not too chaotic, and almost all of the people who come here are serious people.