1.13

Through tears, people can know that others of their kind are experiencing pain, but they cannot truly understand the source of their pain through cries.

Chu Siyao cried hard, but she didn't make a hoarse sound. But her slightly dull eyes clearly conveyed the despair in her heart.

In fact, Miao Zhen was also quite desperate.

Chu Siyao has a very bad reputation among students because she talks about others. Even if Miao Zhen discovers the truth or cleans up the dirty water poured on Chu Siyao, those people will not like her because of it.

Many times, likes are fickle, but dislikes are fixed.

Chu Siyao clung to the railing tightly, determined to jump down. It was not class time at this time. The students on the playground below gradually noticed the movement on the roof of the building and stood below to watch.

Qiao Wan, who was about to go out to buy snacks, also ran with her best friend to watch the fun.

"It seems to be Chu Siyao." The best friend looked at it and said, "Why is she going crazy again?"

Qiao Wan stretched her neck and found that she couldn't see clearly. Seeing that everyone around her was taking pictures with their mobile phones, she also took out her mobile phone to adjust the focus and took several blurry photos of Chu Siyao's face.

Chu Siyao, who was upstairs, heard the noise and looked back downstairs. She saw mobile phones facing her one after another. They were all students carrying mobile phones secretly. No one turned on the flash or shutter sound. But she always felt that she heard the sound of taking pictures, which was so harsh that it made her feel more and more difficult to breathe.

"Come down." Miao Zhen took her arm and said softly: "A new dessert shop has opened near the school. How about we go eat Black Forest cake after school? I saw their coupon in the newspaper. You can get a 50% discount."

"Thank you." Chu Siyao smiled and shook her head, tears falling down her movements, "I'm sorry, I really appreciate your willingness to accompany me. But my life is a burden. Without me, everyone would have a hard time. Be happy. I am a bad person and I make everyone hate me. I wish I had never been born."

Miao Zhen took a deep breath and was about to say something else, but Chu Siyao's body fell back.

Miao Zhen still grabbed her arm and was dragged forward a few steps, hitting the railing directly.

He couldn't hold it with one hand, so he simply pulled Chu Siyao's arm with both hands.

The railings are not very high, only reaching a person's waist. Miao Zhen bent over and got his stomach stuck on the railing, and his entire upper body was almost out.

The crowd watching the fun below suddenly became commotion, Qiao Wan's eyes widened, "Fuck, who is that person up there? Is this life-threatening?"

In this era when mobile phones generally have low pixels, she couldn't figure out this crappy mobile phone camera even after focusing for a long time.

Her best friend's phone had better pixels. After focusing a few times, she also said, "It's the little slut you mentioned before!"

Qiao Wan was stunned, grabbed the phone and looked at it. I found out that I was actually my gay deskmate. Thinking of almost losing her gay honey, she screamed in fright, grabbed her best friend and ran upstairs quickly.

On the way to the rooftop, someone piled up a pile of rubbish. There were also a few abandoned chairs, blocking the already narrow stairs. This thing definitely didn't exist here before, it was just put there.