5.7

Miao Zhen came to the sixth floor and found the ward smoothly.

The sixth floor of the hospital was empty. There was an old-fashioned radio placed in the small room of the duty room on the floor.

The antenna of the radio was straightened, and "Good Day" was playing inside

Miao Zhen heard it as soon as he came up and was particularly happy.

He finally found the feeling of celebrating the New Year in a lunatic asylum filled with ghosts.

Time was so tight that Miao Zhen did not search other rooms on the sixth floor and went directly into his ward.

The door to the ward was unlocked. It seemed that in this timeline, the person with the face change had indeed escaped.

The ward specially prepared for face transplant patients does not look like a place where people live.

The walls are all white, there are no windows, no furniture, just overhead lights.

There were blankets on the ground and a human figure that lay out all year round.

The face-swap person usually sleeps there.

Miao Zhen sat down against the wall and hurriedly changed into a hospital gown.

He found a watch that read 23:49.

The next second, an elegant female voice sounded on the hospital radio.

'Please note to all hospital staff, our hospital has...'

Halfway through her words, the female voice suddenly became distorted.

When her voice returned again, her voice was already hoarse and unpleasant.

It sounded more like an overly sharp male voice than a female voice.

'You are all sick and are to be locked up. If you get sick, you will be shocked with electric shocks and take medicine. You are the worms and scum of society, and I am here to cure you. '

The broadcast stopped suddenly, and the situation was exactly the same as described in the original text.

Within the next ten minutes, NPCs will begin to die in large numbers in the hospital. All players outside the activity range will also be hunted by countless ghosts.

The temperature of the originally comfortable ward dropped instantly.

It's not ordinary cold, it's a chill that goes deep into one's bones and makes one's hair stand on end.

I could vaguely hear something crawling outside the ward door.

Miao Zhen stood up and looked out through the iron bars on the ward door.

It was a nurse covered in blood, performing a low-key show.

She maintained this posture and hurriedly crawled through the ward, looking to go downstairs.

This floor should be the only ghost.

After the low-waist ghost left, the floor became quiet again.

But the temperature still didn't rise.

Miao Zhen was still afraid of ghosts, but "Good Days" was playing on the radio, so he didn't feel too scared after seeing the ghost.

Calculating carefully, he had seen nearly a hundred ghosts in just a few hours today.

Miao Zhen has been frightened too many times and is now a little numb.

The song channel has finished playing, and the next program is "Late Night One-on-One".