3.10 (three-in-one)

Miao Zhen took a car and drove to Wu Chengfeng.

Along the way, he thought of what happened during this period and couldn't help but feel curious.

'Since Cheng Feng is a true Taoist priest who can draw talismans and tell fortunes, the police force has been weakened. Why is the original text still classified as criminal investigation and suspense, rather than directly classified as a horror and supernatural novel? '

The system dug through the mailbox and handed Miao Zhen the reply he had received from the logistics department.

[When you ask this question, I have already responded to it. The channel and tags are chosen by the author of the original text. There was a time when horror and supernatural novels were strictly enforced. Those who survived, and those who felt that they were more or less on the sidelines, all went to the suspense channels that were marginal. This book is not a side shot, but a straight shot. In order to avoid being removed from the shelves, I also squeezed in. 】

Miao Zhen took the letter and the system continued: [Since no ghost appeared in the original text from beginning to end, all cases were done by humans. Although the protagonist is a Taoist priest, he can draw talismans, not even summon wind and rain. At most he is a capable person, so when he adjusted the channel, it went very smoothly. 】

Miao Zhen thought about it carefully and realized that Wu Chengfeng was quite pitiful.

He obviously learned the skill of subjugating demons, but in the end, all he encountered were vicious murderers.

The author didn't add any close combat skills to him, so every time he met the murderer, he was chased and chopped.

Being able to live so long is all because of running fast.

Miao Zhen agreed with what the system said about playing basketball.

This book is a simple and old-fashioned cool novel, with many female supporting characters going through the motions.

Basically, after meeting the male protagonist a few times, the next time he met, he would go directly to bed.

But for various reasons, they don't let the male protagonist take responsibility, making the male protagonist seem to be very self-sufficient.

The more Miao Zhen read the original text, the more he felt that the male protagonist was not a simple person.

Those women seemed to be bewitched by him. They didn't like him at first, but in the end they liked him.

She was willing to get pregnant for him and have a child out of wedlock. Bearing all kinds of criticism just to provide the male protagonist with an opportunity to slap him in the face.

When he arrived at the villa area, Miao Zhen bypassed the cordon and found Wu Chengfeng squatting on the ground smoking.

When he saw Miao Zhen coming, Wu Chengfeng quickly took a deep breath, put out the cigarette butt, covered his mouth and coughed violently.

After coughing, he wiped his tears and said, "I'm sorry, I didn't control the strength of the cigarette the first time, and I choked."

Miao Zhen's expression was complicated, and he didn't know what to say.

In the original text, the male protagonist is very calm and calm, why is it that Wu Chengfeng he meets is acting stupid most of the time.

Wu Chengfeng didn't think anything was wrong. He put the cigarette butt away, thinking that this thing was not worth smoking.

Seeing Miao Zhen's expression, he clicked his tongue uncomfortably: "You haven't been here for a long time, so I had nothing to do so I watched the video for a while. I feel that men who smoke can look more handsome and find a girlfriend easier, so I thought Try it."