1.21

The system downloaded some patches from the little object and installed them directly on itself. The originally simple card package also became more fancy.

Miao Zhen opened it and took a look. There were three cards in the card pack.

One is a small hammer donated by the system, [Equipment Card·Memory Elimination Hammer: It can erase all memories during the card's effect. 】

[Spell card: Full of grievances: from Chu Jiajia, it can stimulate people's inner desire to talk. It lasts for 1-5 minutes. The effect is affected by the target's emotional fluctuations. 】

[Spell Card·Huang Liang Yi Meng: From Liu Meifeng, it can make people fall into a beautiful dream, lasting 5-8 hours, and the effect is affected by the target's self-control. 】

In fact, Miao Zhen likes these cards. They are useful and will not cause harm to people. I hope that the cards drawn in the future will be so peaceful and friendly.

The two guests downstairs were too honest today and discussed business with Father Chu like serious people. They were together all the time, and Miao Zhen had no chance to use the card.

Not long after, the effect of the medicine wore off, and Chu Siyao got up in a daze. Seeing that his clothes were still there, he breathed a long sigh of relief.

Just as the conversation was over, one of the guests smiled and said, "I fell asleep while talking. I must be exhausted from studying."

Chu Siyao sat nervously, trembling all over.

The guest was very close to her, with his hands on her thighs and slipping into her skirt. Miao Zhen endured it for a while, but couldn't bear it anymore.

He walked downstairs, said hello politely, and then squeezed between the two of them to separate the man from Chu Siyao.

The middle-aged man was not angry and instead chatted with Miao Zhen in a gentle manner. When the conversation got exciting, he grabbed Miao Zhen's hand and patted it naturally.

Don't let go, just rub back and forth.

Chu Siyao lowered her head and did not see this scene. Her parents glanced at it and pretended not to see anything.

"How old are you?" the man asked like an elder.

"16 years old."

"Okay, okay."

Miao Zhen had lived in the monk's temple for a long time, and as a warrior monk, he often had shirtless fights with his fellow apprentices. He always felt that any contact between men was considered normal.

Moreover, when the old monk told him things, he also liked to rub his hands lovingly.

Miao Zhen was used to being rubbed, but the system was not.

It just cuts out to flirt with the target, and when it comes back, it sees that the host is being taken advantage of.

[He is eating you tofu. 】

Miao Zhen still understood. He took out his hand, grabbed the man's hand and started rubbing it with a smile.

'It's okay, the little monk has returned from eating, the five donors are relieved. '

The system was stunned and started typing code to create a host protection program.

Miao Zhen's hands were very strong, and the man felt that his skin was burning and painful after being touched twice by those white hands.

He quickly retracted his hand, but the handsome little boy in front of him still had a slight smile on his face. He looks innocent and simple, honest and easy to deceive.