3.24

After Wu Chengfeng suddenly woke up last night, he drank a bottle of beer and went back to sleep.

When I opened my eyes again, it was already one o'clock in the afternoon.

He got up in a daze, went out and knocked on the door opposite.

After knocking for a long time, the door was not opened.

Wu Chengfeng was a little confused.

He remembered that the people who lived in this room usually got up very early, but why there was no movement until now.

Xiaoyun heard the sound and came over. She asked in surprise: "Brother Feng, what are you doing?"

Wu Chengfeng groaned, still a little confused.

He subconsciously replied: "It's noon, ask him to eat together."

Xiaoyun was even more confused than him, "But this room has always been empty and no one lives in it."

Wu Chengfeng didn't believe in evil, so he insisted on opening it and taking a look.

His attitude was too determined, and Xiaoyun couldn't defeat him.

After opening the door and seeing the empty room, Wu Chengfeng suddenly felt empty in his heart.

It seems like something is missing.

He walked over and pointed in one direction: "Isn't there anything placed here?"

Xiaoyun felt confused, "Is there anything to put there?"

"Of course I want to show off..." Wu Chengfeng suddenly stopped mid-sentence.

yes.

The furniture is complete and the wall decorations are well placed.

Is there anything else that needs to be displayed?

Wu Chengfeng shook his head and said no more.

During this period, he was bullied online and his mental state has been very poor.

Xiaoyun only thought that he had had some kind of nightmare and had not recovered yet.

She walked over distressedly and hugged Wu Chengfeng.

What surprised her was that every time she had physical contact with Wu Chengfeng in the past, he would stay away to avoid suspicion.

Today it was so simple to let her hug me.

The two hugged quietly for a long time.

The loving hug from a good friend still failed to soothe Wu Chengfeng's empty heart.

He patted Xiaoyun on the back, and the two brothers gave her a high-five.

Then he went back to his room and was in a daze.

Xiaoyun looked blankly at her palms, and then at the closed door.

What.

Is it now fashionable to treat girls as buddies?

Entering the house, I smelled an unpleasant smell in the air.

Wu Chengfeng felt very uncomfortable.

He blocked his nose and started cleaning the room.

Not long after cleaning, I received another call from Xiaoyun.

At about one o'clock, Xiaoyun went to the hospital to take care of patients. Now she was going to miss school and wanted Wu Chengfeng to help pick up her younger brother Xiaoke.