1.5

Miao Zhen was semi-forced by Su Chengye to go back to the classroom to do the test papers. After finishing only two questions, he came to his senses.

He just didn't do the second half of the big questions, while Chu Siyao didn't do any of the questions. Why did Su Chengye only drive him back instead of asking Chu Siyao to come out with him?

The system also realized something was wrong and quickly urged Miao Zhen to hurry over.

Miao Zhen thought for a moment, shook his head and said: 'If Su Chengye wants to kill her, now is not the right time. He has many targets for revenge, and killing Chu Siyao at this time will be detrimental to his future revenge. If Xiao Monk were to guess, rather than impulsively killing Chu Siyao to vent his anger, he wanted to torture her bit by bit until she committed suicide due to the humiliation. '

The system was stunned by his coaxing, and after reacting, it screamed: [Can't bear to be humiliated? ! Is he playing coercion? No, no, no, it's a channel change. This is a youth campus novel, not a novel about a domineering president. Go and stop it! 】

Miao Zhen listened to its words and explained seriously: "Su Chengye was misunderstood by the world because of Chu Siyao in his previous life. In the end, he couldn't bear the rumors and committed suicide." The young monk guessed that in this life he would be reborn for revenge and might do the same to Chu Siyao. '

The system was silent for a long time after listening, [Speak carefully to me and stop doing these docile things, my chip hurts. 】

As a gentle-tempered monk, Miao Zhen has come into contact with many people, including scholars and street vendors. He nodded and quickly switched to the response mode of setting up a street vendor for pilgrims.

'I'm afraid he is destroying Chu Siyao's spirit now. If my guess is correct, he must also know the rumors told by those boys on the rooftop. Now that he knows about Eighty-One Nights, he is probably using money to insult Chu Siyao. '

'In his last life, he was accused of raping a student. In the final analysis, it was because of his bad reputation that he was drowned alive by the world's saliva. Everyone seeks advantages and avoids disadvantages, and he has been fully aware of the importance of reputation throughout his life. In my opinion, he will work hard to portray himself as a gentle and upright teacher of the people. ' He paused and thought: 'As a teacher, he should now care about the student, ask her parents, and advise her not to sell herself again. Teachers have a great influence on students. Now that even his teacher says so, Chu Siyao will only become more desperate. '

After he finished speaking, he waited for a while to make sure that the system had reacted, then rubbed his index finger and thumb together for a moment, and then continued: "He wanted Chu Siyao to be unable to bear it and commit suicide, and he also wanted Chu Siyao to suffer so much that she would know how to stick a stick and a sweet date." , watching Chu Siyao struggling in a sea of ​​suffering. So currently, although Chu Siyao is the most painful, she is also the safest. You don't have to worry about changing channels or the heroine's life. '

[If you say that, I understand! 】

Miao Zhen immediately switched to his normal speaking mode, "In fact, Xiao Seng felt that what he needed to worry about more at this time was Xiao Seng himself." The only one who believes in Chu Siyao now is the young monk. According to Su Chengye's plan, Chu Siyao must be isolated and helpless. Then Xiao Monk is an obstacle to his plan, and he will definitely find a way to get rid of Xiao Monk. '

The system smiled casually, [I thought it was something big, but it turns out he wants to kill you. There is nothing to worry about. If you die, you will die. At worst, I will delete your account and try again. I will save a file for you first. 】

As a person who died long ago, Miao Zhen didn't value his own life very much.

After hearing what the system said, he said with disapproval: "Don't always shout for the five donors to kill. Although the donor Su Chengye has hatred in his heart, he will not kill each one on sight. What Xiaoseng means is that he will find a way to make me do it again." There is no way to appear in front of the heroine, but I haven't figured out what else he can do besides killing the young monk. '

This question is a scoring question, and the system said happily: [This is simple. You are so bad at math and you like to fight. He can persuade you to quit. 】

'! Miao Zhen's calm expression disappeared. He took out the school rules manual, flipped through it a few times, closed the book, and sighed.

Miao Zhen didn't want to be persuaded to leave, so he looked around the classroom reluctantly.

A few boys were playing cards secretly together, and two girls behind them were applying nail polish while discussing celebrity gossip. Qiao Wan, the classmate next to her, took her mobile phone and looked at the photos of herself secretly afraid of Su Chengye over and over again.

Smelling the pungent smell of nail polish and listening to Qiao Wan's weird laughter from time to time, Miao Zhen was even more reluctant to leave this youthful class.

He looked at the time and saw that more than ten minutes had passed since he was kicked out of the office. Su Chengye suffered a lot in his previous life and would not leave Chu Siyao in the office for too long to avoid suspicion. I guess the process has been completed by now and there is no point in rushing there myself.

Then he called up the system map and looked at it, and confirmed that Chu Siyao was slowly moving towards the class. Miao Zhen immediately felt relieved, looked at Qiao Wan with a cheeky smile, and asked her for advice in a soft voice while holding the math paper.

Although Qiao Wan, as the female villain in the original text, treats Chu Siyao very badly. But usually, she is just an ordinary girl who talks a bit meanly. To be precise, he is a top student.

When she saw the 23-point roll, she burst out laughing. She pointed at Miao Zhen and laughed fiercely. Seeing that Miao Zhen looked really pitiful, she started lecturing him in an angrily manner.

She doesn't speak well, but her lectures are very good. In just a few words, it was clear that Miao Zhen was one of those magical creatures who could do things well with a little intelligence, but couldn't figure out numbers. When he lectured on the topic, he focused on the calculation process. After being praised several times by Miao Zhen in a gentle voice, he found him very pleasing to the eye and even taught him a few tricks for quick calculations.

Being misunderstood by the gentlest teacher Su Chengye, and being spat on by a passing senior sister on the street, Chu Siyao walked back to the classroom in a daze. Subconsciously, he wanted to seek comfort from his new friend, but when he glanced around, he saw Miao Zhen and Qiao Wan standing together, talking in a low voice.

Since there were many books and exercise books on their desks, Chu Siyao and the others had no idea what they were talking about. They could only see Qiao Wan raising her hand and pretending to be angry and hitting Miao Zhen on the head. Miao Zhen blushed and begged for mercy with a smile.

Rationally, she told herself that the two of them were at the same table, and it was normal for them to talk and fight.

But she couldn't help but think wildly.

Qiao Wan walked in with the boys and listened to the words that framed her. What if she told Miao Zhen, what if Miao Zhen believed those words...

Just thinking about it made Chu Siyao feel helpless.

In order to maintain the hard-won friendship, Chu Siyao took a deep breath and walked over quickly, bumping Miao Zhen's table hard.

Miao Zhen raised his head in confusion, and when he saw Chu Siyao, a gentle smile appeared on his face.

But before he could speak, Chu Siyao looked at Qiao Wan and said in a trembling voice: "Don't believe what she said."

Qiao Wan was stunned for a moment, "You must be sick!"

Look at Qiao Wan who was directly set on fire, and look at Chu Siyao who was aggrieved and had tears in her eyes, like a victim.

Miao Zhen thought for a moment, suddenly realized it, and said to the system: "Five donors, the little monk has realized it!" '

A system that is purchasing memory modules in an electronics mall: [? ? ? 】