1.15

Miao Zhen originally thought that Chu Siyao's home would be far away from the police station, but Chu Siyao arrived home within fifteen minutes.

It took more than two hours to come over this distance. It seemed that Chu Siyao's parents were not as friendly as they appeared.

Miao Zhen walked looking at the system map. Su Chengye followed him. Watching him find Chu Siyao's house with ease, he felt very complicated for a moment.

He is actually very open-minded. It's okay for high school students to fall in love early as long as it doesn't affect their studies.

But it's not good for Miao Zhen to like anyone, but he wants to get close to Chu Siyao.

Even if Miao Zhen liked any boy in the class, Su Chengye would not object so strongly.

Oh, right.

Su Chengye felt relieved, Miao Zhen seemed to be gay. If that's the case, then he's relieved.

Miao Zhen didn't know what equation Su Chengye had made in his mind. He was looking at the two-story villa in front of him in confusion.

Chu Siyao was usually quiet, but she didn't expect that her family conditions were so good.

Look at the exquisite two-story house and the carefully tended small garden, and then think about the rental house where the living room, bedroom and kitchen are connected.

Miao Zhen shook his head and told himself that money is something external to the body.

Su Chengye was surprised in his previous life, but he was calm in this life.

He pushed up his glasses, looked at his student disapprovingly, and like a thief, he reached under the window of Chu Siyao's house and looked inside.

He not only peeped alone, but also waved and asked Su Chengye to pee together.

Because he had been with Chu Siyao for some time before, Su Chengye had never seen any scars on her body and was sure that she had not suffered domestic violence.

But Miao Zhen insisted, and he was also a little curious.

Not long after, two serious people, one big and one small, squatted under the window of the living room of Chu Siyao's house and all looked in.

There are not many permanent residents here, and occasionally student organizations rent small villas here for a night to hold parties.

There is a system to help you escape, so you don't have to worry about being discovered.

Chu Siyao's father was walking around irritably, pointing at Chu Siyao and saying something from time to time.

Their little daughter looked on with her arms folded, but was quickly pulled back to the bedroom by her mother.

When the woman came back, she came over and closed the curtains in the living room.

Su Chengye took Miao Zhen and hid for a while. The woman opened the curtain in a hurry, leaving a small gap in the middle.

The two of them looked at each other, each reflected in his mind, and then squeezed together to look through the small crack.

The angle is limited and the view is not very clear. All Chu Siyao's clothes could be seen were scattered on the ground. The woman pressed her down on the sofa, and the man shook his belt.

Chu Siyao's cry could not be heard at all, but the man's curse could be heard faintly outside the house.

The scolding was so unbearable that Miao Zhen accidentally dug a piece of the outer ring of the window sill into pieces.