2.7

Miao Zhen was going to take a look near the Butuan tribe.

The cloth ball will not catch fire for no reason. Whether it is set on fire by someone in the world or someone from outside, it is an important clue.

After Miao Zhen told his family about his thoughts, Brother Miao immediately locked him up.

Miao Zhen knew they had good intentions, but he had to go and see.

This world is not suitable for human survival. We can only find out the truth about the world and find a way to leave this place.

Just when Miao Zhen was worried, two heads poked in from the window.

It's Qu Chenglin and Jiang Mingshu.

They recently hooked up and became friends, and they seemed to be on good terms.

"Are you locked up?" Jiang Mingshu opened the window and stared with big eyes, "Why is your brother locking you up?"

"I want to go to Butuan to see the situation."

Jiang Mingshu opened her mouth, "You want to commit suicide? Why are you running so far away? Linlin lent him the rope."

Qu Chenglin had a cold face and hid the rope tightly.

He didn't say anything, and the two went into the house. Jiang Mingshu came to Miao Zhen and talked to him.

"You can't lose your mind just because your father is dead."

"You have to be stronger, after all, your mother is not dead yet."

"Are you unhappy? That's right. It's all caused by that plague. People are dying and they won't be happy."

"Hey, how long do you think we can live? Will we all die in a flash?"

Qu Chenglin, who had been silent all this time, raised his eyebrows and said coldly: "In less than half a month, it will be the day of divine punishment."

Jiang Mingshu's voice disappeared instantly, and she said casually, "That is my glorious mission, and I feel very happy."

Although Jiang Mingshu's words were not very pleasant, Miao Zhen would not care about her life or death just because of such a small reason.

The system felt that the timing was good, and was just about to take advantage of the opportunity to throw out the sayings of the Holy Mother Bitch. When it remembered that Miao Zhen claimed to have understood the essence of the Holy Mother Bitch, it decided to give Miao Zhen a chance to show himself.

Miao Zhen didn't think too much. He simply felt that it was wrong to sacrifice living people to gods.

"Are you willing to sacrifice to the gods?" Miao Zhen asked.

Jiang Mingshu thought for a while, tilted her head and smiled: "How could you not want to? That's a good thing."

"Good thing?"

"As long as we worship the gods, no one in the world will starve." Jiang Mingshu said.

Qu Chenglin lowered his head and fiddled with the rope. He accidentally got his hand entangled and was trying to think of a way to break free.

Miao Zhen looked at Jiang Mingshu's smiling face and stretched out his fingers to press the corners of her mouth, "We are all your friends. If you are unhappy, you don't have to force yourself to smile."

Jiang Mingshu was stunned for a moment, and after Miao Zhen took away her finger, she raised the corner of her mouth again, "It is a good thing to worship gods and bring happiness to the world. Of course you will be happy when you do good things."