6.14

Bai Yueguang didn't believe what Miao Zhen said at all. Although his Qing Ming was a prodigal by nature, he had no problem with his aesthetics.

The man in front of me is indeed exquisite, but apart from good looks, he has nothing. This kind of vase is just for fun. Ten million is considered high value. Bai Yueguang recognized that Miao Zhen was telling lies. When Miao Zhen touched the card, he felt disgusted when he took it into his hand.

Bai Yueguang always felt that his best friend was a clean person. He looked fierce but had a pure heart. When he saw the whip marks on Miao Zhen's body, his mind buzzed.

He was different from others. He knew that Ji Chengming had no experience at all and had never even kissed for the first time. How could he have so many tricks?

Miao Zhen must have taught Ji Chengming badly. This person was so good at playing before he met Chengming. He didn't look like a serious person.

Bai Yueguang threw the card at Miao Zhen's face, wanting to slap him in the face with ten million dollars to make him understand what integrity is.

Miao Zhen's feet were tied but not his hands. He subconsciously took the bank card with a trace of confusion in his eyes. He explained to Bai Yueguang in a soft voice, "Ten million is really not enough, Master Bai. You can read the contents of the contract later. Then you will know that I did not lie to you. He really gave a lot to Cheng Ming."

On the map, there is a dark cloud floating above Bai Yueguang's head, and he seems to dislike him.

The housekeeper hesitated to speak beside him. He had watched Master Bai grow up, and secretly wanted Ji Chengming and Master Bai to get married. He endured it for a while and prepared to drive away his adopted little lover before Master Ji came back.

The butler's calculations were ringing loudly, and the valet standing beside him felt sorry for Miao Zhen. He clearly remembered that Miao Zhen was bullied so many times by his master, but he never got a penny.

Ji Chengming didn't fulfill any of the promises in the contract.

Even though Miao Zhen still hasn't left, it means that he must really love their master. He wanted to defend Miao Zhen, but he was afraid that the housekeeper would settle the score with him.

While he was struggling, the confrontation between Bai Yueguang and Miao Zhen had reached a fever pitch. Miao Zhen looked at Bai Yueguang with soft eyes, like looking at a naughty junior. This look in the eyes of Young Master Bai, who was already holding back his anger, was no different from a provocation.

He really couldn't stand Miao Zhen's provocation, so he took out his wallet from his arms, pulled out two cards and handed them to Miao Zhen.

"One card costs 10 million, and I'll give you 30 million. The twenty-year contract Chengming signed with you has no legal effect, and he usually doesn't get involved in the payment of wages. He has a bad memory, and he will give it to you soon. Forget about sending money. When he loses interest in you, someone else will take your place."

Seeing that Miao Zhen refused to accept it, Bai Yueguang forced the card into his hand and continued to persuade patiently: "Compared to the contract Cheng Ming signed with you, the 30 million I gave you is more... "

Before he could finish speaking, the door was kicked down.

In the villa, Ji Chengming is the only one who likes to open the door like this.

Everyone looked back. Ji Chengming had a straight face and cold eyes. His eyes moved between Miao Zhen and Bai Yueguang, and finally landed on the three cards.