1.19

Being a little bored while waiting in line, Miao Zhen started chatting with the system.

The system has just fixed a bug, and I feel particularly powerful. He ran over triumphantly to show off, [Su Chengye gave me some inspiration, look at this hammer, if you hit the head like this after using the card, that person will forget what happened while the card was in effect. The principle is to use violent means and precise strikes to beat people until they lose their memory. 】

[Hurry up and praise me! 】

'praise you! '

The expert who made the appointment was a male doctor. When he saw a balding middle-aged man in the room, Chu Siyao refused to go in.

Miao Zhen walked in half-carrying Chu Siyao like a child.

The doctor was sitting across the table, and when he saw the two conjoined twins, he tried not to laugh out loud.

"Little couple?" The doctor looked at Chu Siyao's message and said casually.

Miao Zhen shook his head, "Little sister."

The doctor was stunned and looked up at Miao Zhen, "You are in a good mood."

The two didn't chat for long, and the doctor began to examine Chu Siyao. Perhaps because of Miao Zhen's presence, Chu Siyao was trembling nervously when she was approached by a strange man, but she hesitated to answer some questions.

At this time, Miao Zhen couldn't say anything. He opened the map and saw that the male protagonist had a murder plan today. However, he was in a bad hangover state, and when the two separated, he was still suffering from the Weakness buff. Miao Zhen believed that the male protagonist was not reckless and would probably move his plans later.

Miao Zhen adjusted the position of the map and locked it on the male protagonist. The little man wearing glasses was catching up on his sleep, with a small black bubble floating next to his head.

'what is that? Miao Zhen pointed to the bubbles in confusion.

His System 5210 was hooking up with the newcomer in the next department. When he heard what he said, he glanced over and said, [Black bubbles mean you are having a nightmare, pink bubbles mean you are having an erotic dream, and white bubbles are a normal dream. Then the US reunification is on point, I will take it down today. Dude, I've hung up. If you have anything, please leave me a message. 】

After saying this, the system fell silent, and Miao Zhen silently wished it success in pursuing love.

Over there, Chu Siyao's test results came out. The situation was not optimistic and she was severely depressed.

She would cry often, feel lonely and hopeless for a long time, and would attempt to commit suicide. Lack of appetite, accompanied by tinnitus, resistance to older men, and denial of the value of his own existence.

But the good thing is that she has a pretty good idea of ​​her situation.

She knew that her illness was probably not clear, and with the addition of a new gentle and considerate sister Miao Zhen, Chu Siyao had a little hope again. She and Miao Zhen listened to the doctor's instructions carefully and stayed in Miao Zhen's arms the whole time. Being cowardly and obedient made Miao Zhen very happy. Perhaps raising a daughter was such a happy feeling.

When leaving, the doctor thought for a while and then said: "Go back and talk to her parents to find out whether it is the school or the environment somewhere that makes her feel strongly insecure. I feel that she is under too much pressure, which may be caused by the environment. . By the way, where are you high school students?"