1.4

Su Chengye took the paper and went to the classroom to look for someone, but found that the person he was looking for was not there.

He didn't know Miao Zhen or where he went, but Chu Siyao often went to the rooftop on the seventh floor.

Su Chengye walked up to the seventh floor. Before he reached the iron door leading to the rooftop, he heard the sound of fighting coming from above.

Sure enough, here, Su Chengye had a little ridicule on his face.

He stopped in front of the iron gate, thought for a moment, and finally decided to be a bystander.

In his previous life, he had helped her countless times in line with his duties as a teacher, and finally ended up in jail. This time he would not make such a mistake again.

Su Chengye wanted to go up to see what was going on. He quietly walked up to the rooftop, and the sounds he heard became clearer and clearer.

In addition to Chu Siyao's soft cries, there were also the heavy breathing of several boys.

Su Chengye hid in the shadow and looked sideways.

I saw four boys lying on the ground in a mess, not knowing whether they were dead or alive. Chu Siyao seemed to be frightened, sitting not far away crying and burping.

The only one standing at the scene was Miao Zhen, who only scored 23 points in the math quiz.

His student Miao Zhen, who was thin and unremarkable, and whose only math score was disappointing, was standing aside and reading a book seriously.

Su Chengye pushed up his glasses and took a closer look. Miao Zhen was reading the school rules manual.

....

Although Miao Zhen looks elegant, he is actually a warrior monk.

When the four boys in front of him attacked him, Miao Zhen was determined to stop. It's just that these people were unwilling to let go, and Miao Zhen had to put them down in the end.

The system was so angry that he broke the memory card and said, "I told you this is a good time to show off as a virgin bitch. I told you not to fight back and get beaten up. Why didn't you listen!" 】

Looking at the stick and knife that fell to the ground, Miao Zhen explained to the system: "People are different from the system. If a person is beaten, he will die." '

[It's just campus bullying, it won't kill anyone. ] The system didn't take it seriously: [They are still students, how dare they do such a thing. Even if they really stab you to death, don't be afraid. As long as you are injured while performing a task, it is considered a work-related injury. We can unlock the blood hook for you and ensure that you can be rescued after being sent to the hospital. 】

It pulled out the labor contract with some hesitation, screenshotted a few clauses and said: "It doesn't matter even if you are cut into pieces and then flushed into the sewer, only one soul will be left when you die." As long as you issue a work-related injury certificate, you will be reimbursed. I will prescribe full pain shielding for you here, and I will give you benefits after death. In another world, you would still be a good bitch. 】

'Thank you so much to the five donors. '

[You're welcome, that's what we should do. 】

After Miao Zhen finished chatting with the system, he continued to open the school rules manual in his hand. The manual is not thick, and he read it in no time.

Looking at the school rules and the four students he knocked down, Miao Zhen felt that he would be expelled soon.

At this time, Chu Siyao also realized that she did not expect that she would be expelled for fighting.